Fluorine

Charli XCX

We have all these demos of her best song, White Mercedes, yet not one decent sounding one...  :facepalm:

Tea henny @@BloomForYou what’s the tea with WM aka her best song? Is it circulating? Does anybody have it?

released // leaked

if she scrapped it them its possible to leak since someone clearly have it

I mean when has a song being slated for release stopped anyone from leaking her music? They leaked her entire third album, which was shelves not scrapped.....

I already bought it anyway cuz I like the album, guess we'll find out once it arrives

I also think based off the screenshots on the PCMus instagram that it also includes the code Lil Data used to make the Track 10 intro...I think if you download the program TidalCycles you can mess around with it

I already bought it anyway cuz I like the album, guess we'll find out once it arrives

I also think based off the screenshots on the PCMus instagram that it also includes the code Lil Data used to make the Track 10 intro...I think if you download the program TidalCycles you can mess around with it

well if it IS there..... you better be uploading

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I don't think it's the stems I think it's the TidalCycles code for the intro (that's the program lil Data uses to make music)

yeah sorry i just went back and checked and youre right. i think i just saw "blame it" folder and assumed thats what they were. disappointed, was excited for the stems.

i actually don't have apple music but i can download itunes on my laptop and try the apple music trial, can i rip it as a song or do i have to record?

yes please! afaik you can't "rip it" as a song, so you would have to record your audio output from your laptop as it plays (I use audacity and it worked perfectly), which means you have to listen to the entire thing (again, if you have already)

yes please! afaik you can't "rip it" as a song, so you would have to record your audio output from your laptop as it plays (I use audacity and it worked perfectly), which means you have to listen to the entire thing (again, if you have already)

i'm gonna work on it this weekend then, thanks!

OMG this other tea!

thank god i'm not alone on this one!

i reaaaaaally want to listen to attention, i hope it leaks - or i may dream a bit and imagine she sold it to rihanna because it would fit her so well