Fluorine

Charli XCX

I want Pop the Balloons to leak so you all stop freaking about about 3 second snippets of a reference track she wrote to shop to other artists.

I know it was just a throwaway track for her but I mean it just FITS THE PARTY THEME OF XCX3 SO WELL ITS SUCH A PUSSY POPPIN ANTHEM IMO :rip:

Likeeeee it’s way better than RNR sorry gays!!!

14417469274.gif

The XCX drought is so bad that y'all are drooling over Pop The Balloons... it's a sad day to be an Angel  :ohno:

**When the music drops out at the end of Lock You Up**

“...what do I DOO tooo LOCK you up inside my heart??”

:defeated: :defeated:

THE POWER THAT THAT MOMENT HAS!!! UGH 

Same with the "I'm in your hand" outro on Take My Hand  :defeated:

Charli may have invented music and homosexuality and conversion therapy with N1A/Pop2 but sometimes we forget that she also invented counterculture, the whole pop/punk scene and being a teenage in 80s England with Sucker

She did NOT come to play. Sucker is really peak uk culture, I imagine it as an overweight white blonde boy with a buzzcut and mild acne who wears Adidas tracksuits and speaks unintelligibile gibberish while eating fish and chips and laughing at “pakis”

If Yungblud and Sucker Era Charli linked up in an alternate universe... let's just say we appreciate power!

I'm still not over the snippet at 1:05, does anyone know it? https://picosong.com/wS5dk

I warned you guys as soon as she started wearing doc martens that we're getting indie pop/rock charli for xcx3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuMXF__n8IO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=exxwh2f4x41w

she can fuck off