Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm very excited for what Charli has brewing up for us. she never leaves us with real dry periods, so if she's being kind of quiet... I really think it means something bigger is on the horizon!

also- I know I'm 40 years late bc I've been busy with school and such but I looooooooooove Pop the Balloons and Swords. yay for leaks like these.

H0bDaqU.gif

went back in this thread and found a link to this demo, which was the one I head at the time. what's different from the other demos?

https://picosong.com/wLzdN/

In my opinion this version is the best. I’ve always wondered who that other voice is.

I just recently decided to assume it’s Konshens. I listened to Dance Goes On and I think I hear a similarity...

Also the timelines kind of match up if DGO is from 2016 @@BloomForYou could you help?

Instead of talking about the next single, can someone finally leak the solo 1999 demo supposedly prod Max Martin?

It was never produced by Max Martin. The only involvement Max had was recommending the Baby One More Time line which wasn't even in the demo

This site is so messy, why can’t mods ban Eclipse’s stinky attention-seeking ass already. I know he’s going to leak stuff via his other social media anyway because that’s what people unsatisfied with their everyday life do, but we still don’t need this type of energy here. Honestly, at this point mods giving him platform to post illegal info and live for this type of attention are equal to blame.

Well he got suspended from twitter so lets celebrate that :xgiggle:

VHshv7gl.png

hey the bitch is back to tell you guys to stop supporting eclipse! he is a bitch who sent 2 second lana snippets for nude pictures of underaged boys! he is abusing his """power""" of having a warner account that is not really his by teasing various songs from the database and ruining surprise releases, he ruined love, girls night out, and now recently: blame it on your love. this song was supposed to be a surprise release and he completely ruined it for the slightest bit of attention from the gays because the lsd just isn't working all that well for him anymore. he is not who you think he is and to call this disgusting, crooked dicked monster anything like "queen" or "king" is revolting and nauseating. let us not forget that the only reason why he has songs off of Love + Fear is because not only does he hoard discord recordings but he has scammed Marina's producers. stop riding his dick because he has stuff, he lies about 85% of the stuff that he has, and the only Charli """exclusive""" he has is Candyfloss which was retrieved by scamming one of Charli's producers. and let's be honest here girlies who the fuck really wants Candyfloss nowadays.

tl;dr eclipse is not who you think he is. he is a monster.

kiss kiss hoebag