Fluorine

Charli XCX

Waterfall was one of the most interesting songs out of all of them IMO... the production was so moody and “underwater” it was awesome.

Was the actual leaked version kinda slow though? I heard a version on SoundCloud that (I think) was slightly faster and pitched and idk, to me it was perfect.

waterfall is too annoying to me I mean I hate that beat and melody... I personally prefer die 4

waterfall is amazing, probably if came right after die 4 it would've "fit" better but i still believe it is just fine as it is, can u hear me on the other hands feels a bit 'boom clap'-y to me and it doesn't fit the "story" of the album at all, at least to me

but i don't dare to remove/delete any songs from xcx world

The ending saves it. It’s refreshing to hear SOPHIE produce such a different style!

I don’t think it’s a BAD song but it just sounds very basic compared to everything else on XCXWORLD. Like it really sounds like a B-side from The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack lmaoooo :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

also listening to waterfall and then queen lizzy... just wow, they're really where they're supposed to be

die 4 > i wanna be with u > waterfall > queen lizzy

this sequence... we don't claim cuhm

leak this leak that please i have no life and nothing exciting goes on please leak my charlie ex ce ex songs so i can survive another day of my gross smelly lonely life :(((

shut the fuck up already

kiss kiss hoebag