Fluorine

Charli XCX

Down Like Woah —> Waterfall is just as much sex as Believe —> Party 4 U

leak this leak that please i have no life and nothing exciting goes on please leak my charlie ex ce ex songs so i can survive another day of my gross smelly lonely life :(((

shut the fuck up already

Girl this is a Lana Del Rey forum that you’re on too.

Most of us here are teenage / adult males lmaooo

Waterfall is definitely one of the best tracks on XCXWORLD but I can kinda see how y’all don’t think it fitted

Tbh it always gives me a very 2000s sound. I can’t exactly tell what it is but there’s something that’s very 00 in it

Can anyone share the best audio we have of the Jam City collab? thanks :)

Like, most "full" version etc..idc about the quality, just never heard most of it

all we have is the one clip afaik (sorry I'm lazy but the clip is in a link just above ur post). it hasn't leaked in any form, we just have a phone recording of the song getting played in a Jam City DJ set last year. That's the best quality and longest version we have :/

Recently someone in this thread found another short video clip on twitter but it was a part of the song without any vocals, just the instrumental

all we have is the one clip afaik (sorry I'm lazy but the clip is in a link just above ur post). it hasn't leaked in any form, we just have a phone recording of the song getting played in a Jam City DJ set last year. That's the best quality and longest version we have :/

Recently someone in this thread found another short video clip on twitter but it was a part of the song without any vocals, just the instrumental

Okay thanks :)

im scared im not gonna like XCX3 as much as i adore N1A and POP2 cause i think mixtape charli is significantly different than album charli, although i love true romance but I don't like the XCX world songs that leaked as much except for taxi, the rest are ok but I don't exactly LOVE them, and I know y'all like them very much but the songs don't really resonate with me very much, they seem a little basic. The drop in i wanna be with you is a huge serve tho 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m