Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay but I’m sure we all established that E****se already ruined the surprise of the release plus it having a video just a bit ago? Also having HD as a director although not CONFIRMED might be the best thing ever...

giphy.gif

Now all we need to do is shut up & WAIT. :)

I’m seriously not here for anybody ruining the surprise of whatever Charli’s next release is - I’ve no problem banning “insiders” that get their information illegally & only share that info when they want attention. It used to be cute & fun but I’m over it. You can keep that attention-seeking shit on twitter plz/thx!! :cuteface:

Hopefully they drop Spicy soon!! :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Now all we need to do is shut up & WAIT. :)

I’m seriously not here for anybody ruining the surprise of whatever Charli’s next release is - I’ve no problem banning “insiders” that get their information illegally & only share that info when they want attention. It used to be cute & fun but I’m over it. You can keep that attention-seeking shit on twitter plz/thx!! :cuteface:

Hopefully they drop Spicy soon!! :flutter:

i am user masochism and i support this message 

Y’all need to be patient CTMP has a video for it so it still has a chance to be released! Not too long ago they were deciding between BIOYL or CTMP as the next single. CTMP is coming especially because that’s the one the label wanted. Patience is a virtue

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif