Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was just reading a thread about taylor swifts new album, and they mentioned something about charli writing amd producing one song, and taylor liking pc music stuff

Lmfaoooo we would have to sacrifice one of us for Charli to even be featured on the new TS album... tylor would never let her produce a song

I was just reading a thread about taylor swifts new album, and they mentioned something about charli writing amd producing one song, and taylor liking pc music stuff

lmao whats up with people thinking these huge mainstream artists like ed sheeran or taylor are interested in pc music? wtf

lmao whats up with people thinking these huge mainstream artists like ed sheeran or taylor are interested in pc music? wtf

the second mainstream artists start liking pc music is the second pc music dies

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

taxi is cute but i wish everyone would just let the exchange songs rot already... they all aged like milk and charli is easily capable of releasing better material (she solidified that fact with the mixtapes)

While this is true, a cool song is a cool song... time doesn’t really change that.

taxi is cute but i wish everyone would just let the exchange songs rot already... they all aged like milk and charli is easily capable of releasing better material (she solidified that fact with the mixtapes)

Imo the exchange songs also aged like milk but they're still bops. I could easily bop to those songs at the year 2050 ea-si-ly

while it's cute that taxi MAYBE gets a release and we get to hear a polished/final version of it, i honestly feel a bit "over it" because we already got to hear the full thing (not the final but hey) while there's so many charli songs that we only have snippets or lq versions and it's probably never going to see the light of day and most people don't even know about it

taxi may not be something gp knows about but its honestly pretty close to it because i believe most angels have heard it and talked about it everywhere, literally

fwiw Taylor put Unlock it on a playlist last year so she’s at least heard some PC produced stuff

also AG Cook posted a pic on insta couple days ago and tagged Ed sheeran w photo credit lol

that ag pic made everyone go nut on the pc music subreddit but i'm 100000% sure it was some inside joke, no way ed is involved with pc music and i say this a hardcore fan

that ag pic made everyone go nut on the pc music subreddit but i'm 100000% sure it was some inside joke, no way ed is involved with pc music and i say this a hardcore fan

I’m in love with the ~eh eh eh Ed Sheeran~ shape of you

Yeah you’re prob right, Ed could’ve really taken the pic tho. Even if they’re not actually musically collab-ing they could just be hanging out, I’m sure they have many friends in common