Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm thinking the monthly singles will be on it for sure....

Like No Angel, GNO, 5itm, Focus.. mybe at least as bonus tracks but that would be really good for streaming and getting those songs a bit more attention that they deserve

I dont think the monthly singles will be on there. I feel like part of the reason she did standalone singles was so she had a way to release some of the songs that were supposed to be on the old scrapped XCX3 (at least GNO and No Angel). Feels like she wants to move on from the scrapped album and use completely new songs instead. which is fine with me because it'll be amazing to have brand new songs but damn I just wish my fav CTMP could be on the album :'(

I dont think the monthly singles will be on there. I feel like part of the reason she did standalone singles was so she had a way to release some of the songs that were supposed to be on the old scrapped XCX3 (at least GNO and No Angel). Feels like she wants to move on from the scrapped album and use completely new songs instead. which is fine with me because it'll be amazing to have brand new songs but damn I just wish my fav CTMP could be on the album :'(

I don’t think they’ll scrap CTMP cause it has a video. They wouldn’t just waste the money. It’ll come out probably as a single just for fun. 1999 will also 100% be on it. The streams would help her album so much. If BIOYL does well too she’s guaranteed at least 150 million streams by the end of Day 1. The label will still want her to do well.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

seing pop the glock being the first one makes me so happy because i remember back when this song came out i was in 7th grade and i was the weirdo who ws really into it and no one else liked it

i just love the way she describes each track. i love her so much and her taste is excellent. we really stan a legend, don't we?

i just love the way she describes each track. i love her so much and her taste is excellent. we really stan a legend, don't we?

I wish I could sit down with her, show her some songs that I like, and just talk about music... she sees music so visually.