Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m gonna get pure hate for saying this but...when Charli was doing N1A and 1 Night came out and she was doing loads of shows and everything was red and whatever, I thought she was stunning, I was in awe of how amazing she always looked. Since she cut her hair and moreso recently, I’ve been thinking she’s actually kinda...not so stunning...like in that ^ “performance” she looks..bad. I’m sorry, I’m gonna get destroyed.

giphy.gif

well she is performing at this big weekend on 25th so i guess she should release the single before that day

She better fucking be because it’s nearly the end of the month

I’m gonna get pure hate for saying this but...when Charli was doing N1A and 1 Night came out and she was doing loads of shows and everything was red and whatever, I thought she was stunning, I was in awe of how amazing she always looked. Since she cut her hair and moreso recently, I’ve been thinking she’s actually kinda...not so stunning...like in that ^ “performance” she looks..bad. I’m sorry, I’m gonna get destroyed.

Lately her body is serving McDonalds and her face alcoholic but I'm here for the music so she could turn into a Gremlin and I wouldn't care.

The bangs make It even worse tho.