Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel like BIOYL is not coming until next Friday because she’s prob gonna announce it like the Monday before and we haven’t heard anything yet

I also dont think its comming this week. Its just unrealistic. I wonder if the song got more polished and revamped from the demo uuuugh come thru Charlene

Now that I look at it better her met gala look was terrible. It wasn’t camp, it was just an extravagant dress which per se wasn’t even that bad, but the bangs and the eye makeup did her dirty

I don’t see her as one to play around with dresses and fashion, and I don’t even expect her to bc her tracksuit game during tour was on point

I don't stan her but I feel more excited for BIOYL than for Lana's new cover :deadbanana:

I mean, Track 10 is really a good song and BIOYL demo is cute, so that's why I guess 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

if charli served something like this on the MET i'd have gotten so much life, her style is alot less playful, more classic and simple lately which I've noticed

charli-xcx-la-pride-music-festival-in-lo

xcxsis needs to just release bioyl and lose the bangs please

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

if charli served something like this on the MET i'd have gotten so much life, her style is alot less playful, more classic and simple lately which I've noticed

charli-xcx-la-pride-music-festival-in-lo

xcxsis needs to just release bioyl and lose the bangs please

This is her "best drag" runway tbh

Tbf Anna Wintour only approves the guest list, designers are the ones who invite the celebrities (and they still have to pay 35,000 dollars for a seat!), so what she wore wasn't in her control, but I still think it looked good! 

Does someone have screenshots of Azealia draging Choli recently?

Can we just let her throw her tantrums alone in the corner? Why do we need to give attention to it? The behavior isn’t new. It’s hardly funny anymore. & giving her that attention every time guarantees she will keep doing it. Let the sis be upset & bitter in the corner. She’s boring.

14417469274.gif