Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey i've been looking for a remix of unlock it that was posted on twitter using the stems from jay park's part, does anyone have it ?

even though this performance killed xcx3 its probably the best she has ever looked

https://www.reddit.com/r/xcxheads/comments/91d2t8/here_guys_have_the_jimmy_kimmel_bounce/

her hair and makeup >>>>

her tits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the gp really is so ugly for ripping bounce apart, the live audience was into it 

the jimmy kimmel live audiences for the music performances are asked to be into it or else they reshoot the song, plus they're usually already fans of the artist, ive been to like 20+ tapings so not talking out my ass lol

I hate how people/the GP always seem to rag on pop music but then always fall for the same formula and tropes and then rarely actually get into anything new or interesting...

Like how many times, for example, can you listen to an acoustic ballad and not realize that it's basically all the same and nearly anyone with a solid voice and a guitar could have written and performed the song... yet Bounce by Charli XCX, which has an insanely fun, wild production, and a catchy hook, only comes around once in a blue moon. And then your everyday locals hate it... Idk... :facepalm:

I hate how people/the GP always seem to rag on pop music but then always fall for the same formula and tropes and then rarely actually get into anything new or interesting...

Like how many times, for example, can you listen to an acoustic ballad and not realize that it's basically all the same and nearly anyone with a solid voice and a guitar could have written and performed the song... yet Bounce by Charli XCX, which has an insanely fun, wild production, and a catchy hook, only comes around once in a blue moon. And then your everyday locals hate it... Idk... :facepalm:

hate to ruin your fantasy but Bounce is one of the worst songs off the XCX3 album draft

hate to ruin your fantasy but Bounce is one of the worst songs off the XCX3 album draft

hate to ruin your fantasy but you’re WRONG!

bounce is literally meant to be a fun song that you can dance to and get wasted! it has perfect production and the chorus is POP PERFECTION!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

It’s literally one of the best songs? It just needs a bit of polishing

Ok tbh I don’t love the second and third verses (if you in Ghana and if your name is Charli - idk it seems lazy and repetitive) but the chorus on bounce is one of the best Charli has ever made

literally the most incorrect thing I've ever heard in my life how are you this deaf

can you hear me sounds like a failed sucker outtake, maybe my taste it's just too intellectual for y'all 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Bounce should have been a SOPHIE track that like all of her other material stays in her live set and never gets released. Bounce doesn’t make sense as a Charli song and it didnt fit on the album draft. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Ok tbh I don’t love the second and third verses (if you in Ghana and if your name is Charli - idk it seems lazy and repetitive) but the chorus on bounce is one of the best Charli has ever made

I agree...

Bounce should have been a SOPHIE track that like all of her other material stays in her live set and never gets released. Bounce doesn’t make sense as a Charli song and it didnt fit on the album draft. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

I also agree with this... it kinda just feels like a one-off track in general. Or it could fit on a Vroom Vroom side-project or something where the idea is just to be wild and crazy.