Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m screaming at her saying ‘and now I’m gonna play taxi... NO IM KIDDING’ :rip:

that's low-key mean jshcjwjdj imagine how excited they all must've gotten

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

she said the next time we'll hear taxi live will be when sophie wants to play it. when the green 1999 lights started, the angels started begging her to sing it

Well I don't blame sophie tbh, but damn rip taxi

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

I don’t understand why she just doesn’t embrace the love for taxi and sing it/ put it out

Instead mother just feeds us things we don’t want lol

Cuz she knows as SOON as Taxi is released, fans will come out of nowhere saying “this was already leaked, we don’t need this, release new music instead” :rip:

14417469274.gif

At the show last night I think she said the opposite about boys. A video would supersede my memory here but I’m pretty sure she was gassing up her album and then was like “but here’s a song that’s not on the album.”

Also Gone is excellence

Cuz she knows as SOON as Taxi is released, fans will come out of nowhere saying “this was already leaked, we don’t need this, release new music instead” :rip:

THIS!

everybody was pushing her to the limit to release GNO and No Angel, and soon as these two were released, everyone asked her about Taxi or asked for new songs instead

i don't judge her for ignoring Taxi, most of the Angels are really ungrateful