Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyways, while we're waiting for 'Gone (studio version)'. I did a mashup of Vroom Vroom and Drippin' by NCT Dream (as if most of y'all know NCT Dream or NCT in general  :flop: ) because the song sounds like very Sophie to me. (or isn't :toofloppy: ) 

You can listen it in full here: https://picosong.com/whDWF/

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Cuz she knows as SOON as Taxi is released, fans will come out of nowhere saying “this was already leaked, we don’t need this, release new music instead” :rip:

i don't think that's the case, taxi is THAT song on so many levels... like it made homosexual marriage possible. it's that powerful. 

Taxi really is great though... and I don’t think fans would flip on her at all... the leak was obviously not the final version.

It could very easily be included as a B-side if it doesn’t fit the album or something.

THIS!

everybody was pushing her to the limit to release GNO and No Angel, and soon as these two were released, everyone asked her about Taxi or asked for new songs instead

i don't judge her for ignoring Taxi, most of the Angels are really ungrateful

Thats because ppl were begging for Taxi way more than No Angel and Gno together + for a long time even before the summer singles last year (even though I love both and I am grateful she managed to put out) and thats the tea. People got upset she managed to put No Angel, Gno and the new song Focus but they were waiting for the most especial one which was Taxi.

do you guys think we're getting gone this week? since iirc they shot the cover art for BIOYL like a day or 2 before it was released and they've already shot the cover art for gone

i would love to hear a song that's not a cover or a remix since we haven't heard one of those in a year but she has just released BIOYL and Spicy, i really doubt she will

she did say she was gonna feed us tho...

Someone uploaded a "Theme Park" drum edit a while back but Im on mobile and cant find the link.. my phone decided to erase it and I dont think I had it saved on my laptop. can anyone re-up/find the link for me it was a pico link I think... thanks a bunch :)

do you guys think we're getting gone this week? since iirc they shot the cover art for BIOYL like a day or 2 before it was released and they've already shot the cover art for gone

Can we get BIOYL Music video first tho :(

lilkimxchapelle.png

I thought she said Taxi was Sophie's song though? And that's why we didn't get it, then Sophie teased a release and maybe they've been in talks about putting it out and that's why Charli was saying imagine if Taxi got a release?

Also, I think we'll get the Blame It On Your Love music video end of this week and Gone sometime at the end of June.

Boys won't be on the album, she said Blame It On Your Love was the beginning of the new era and in one of her latest interviews she mentioned the album and they spoke about 1999 and referred to it as stand-alone single.

Can we get BIOYL Music video first tho :(

it's insane how quick everyone forgot about this. the momentum from bioyl is COMPLETELY gone tbh, I'm already over it and don't really care for the video at this point.. :(

she's so dumb for rushing it and not releasing the video the same day as the song.

i honestly do not understand the craze over taxi, it's a good song but FAR from charli's best and she's clearly sick to death of it, plus it leaked. she and sophie both have largely moved past the bubblegum bass sound in favour of more avantpop production, if you want a manic exchange track to bop to then go stream roll with me

taxi would have been great as a double release with girls night out or as the 2018 august single we never got, or on xcxworld obviously but that's not really the music she's releasing right now. comparing newer tracks like gone and focus to bounce and taxi is like apples and oranges

y’all are lying to yourselves if you really think there wouldn’t be “ok but now release CTMP/Party 4 U/WGFU/ Hey boy Hey girl/etc.” posts IMMEDIATELY after Taxi’s release. Taxi may be “that girl” but it’s delusional to believe fans would be satisfied for more than 10 minutes lmfaooo

14417469274.gif

I don’t understand why she just doesn’t embrace the love for taxi and sing it/ put it out

Instead mother just feeds us things we don’t want lol

maybe.... just maybe.... she doesn't care about taxi and would prefer to work on music she actually believes in

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Let’s just wait and see what happens by the time the album drops... we know Charli likes to troll and tease, so maybe she’s just having fun and whipping everyone into a frenzy.

If anything it gets people talking and builds hype so just wait and see.