Fluorine

Charli XCX

the ABSOLUTE crackheadery coming from charli today...wow 2099??? is that when the album will come out sis? honestly I don't know which collab is worse...Glow sweetie I'm so sorry that she did that to you

and also I need some of y'all faggots to get off y'all high horse and stop thinking that BTS is the representative of kpop, the lack of fucking taste far too much! stream AOA - Heartattack and Wondergirls - Reboot pls thank u!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

honestly, 2099 is not that bad and the production is wayyyyyyyy better than 1999 plus the song is co-produced by the guy who produced one of Charli's best songs a.k.a Lucky, 2099 is what 1999 could be but never was (even though I still like 1999)

giphy.gif

honestly, 2099 is not that bad and the production is wayyyyyyyy better than 1999 plus the song is co-produced by the guy who produced one of Charli's best songs a.k.a Lucky, 2099 is what 1999 could be but never was (even though I still like 1999)

where are you finding production credits?

not to sound thirsty or anything.... but I'm thirsting for Hey Boy Hey Girl today.............................,,, 

YESSS... I hope someone has it or, will.i.am releases it...