Fluorine

Charli XCX

she….. really launched her first album era in five years with…. an old song of which we already had the demo and pop 2 version……… a random dj collab with one verse, one chorus, repeated, both directly from a spice girls song, and butchered with one of the ugliest drops of all time…………. and then gassed us up for……………….. another rework of an old demo on which she isn't even the main artist, released by a group most of her fans don't listen to nor want to…………………………. while she's been live premiering actual new music that we actually want and teasing the cover arts on insta………………………………………...

NO. i will be the first and last one to defend my faves but i am genuinely fucking PISSED. really ?????? i'm *so* happy she's releasing this old shit she's been wanting to release…. and i'm *so* happy she's so confident in herself rn…….. but maybe DONT play games with ur fucking fans who are literal dehydrated corpses with unfortunately fast metabolisms that you! gave! us!

• 1f308.png HAPPY PRIDE ANGELS! 1f308.png MY FAV TIME OF THE YEAR 1f308.png I’M SO HONORED TO BE SO CONNECTED TO THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY VIA THE ANGELS, COLLABORATORS & FRIENDS. 1f308.png THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY HAS TAUGHT ME TO BE FEARLESS/BOLD/PROUD 1f308.png I THANK U ENDLESSLY FOR YOUR POWER AND INSPIRATION AND LOVE 1f308.png'happy PRIDE! hope ur loving the twit vids of my new song feat a homosexual(; gonna drop a new song and end the world tmrw!(;,,,, oke here's my new song its by BTS'

• I’M DYING I HAVE A SONG WITH @QUEENSCHRISTINE ON MY ALBUM AND ITS PROBABLY THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN ???! omg yea we loved the….phone recordings

• BORED SO I’M GONNA DROP A SONG TOMORROW & END THE WORLD 1f30e.png1f498.png R U READY ANGELS? 1f493.png where sis ? which world???? who is I ??

• ugh ok fine, i’ll admit it, i’ve made the best album on the planet and you’re all gonna gag when you hear it. 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png 'new song' #4 ???? or is that too ambitious 

• vroom vroom literally turns the angels into demons. fuck, I'm literally the best popstar. no charles the behavior was ***peak*** angelic, demons come out when a false pop prophet manages to lose the gays. the. GAYS!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-12536-1409861168-1.gif?d

PULL UP PULL UP STRAIGHT TO UR GOT DAMN PREFRONTAL CORTEXXXCXXXX 

y5G4i0v.jpg

Omg what the fuck......... First Blame It On Your Love, then Spicy and now Glow????? We truly are losing, where is the NEW MATERIAL? I thought we were done with all this old shit that already leaked ages ago why is she repurposing it 

FzytWEW.png

she….. really launched her first album era in five years with…. an old song of which we already had the demo and pop 2 version……… a random dj collab with one verse, one chorus, repeated, both directly from a spice girls song, and butchered with one of the ugliest drops of all time…………. and then gassed us up for……………….. another rework of an old demo on which she isn't even the main artist, released by a group most of her fans don't listen to nor want to…………………………. while she's been live premiering actual new music that we actually want and teasing the cover arts on insta………………………………………...

NO. i will be the first and last one to defend my faves but i am genuinely fucking PISSED. really ?????? i'm *so* happy she's releasing this old shit she's been wanting to release…. and i'm *so* happy she's so confident in herself rn…….. but maybe DONT play games with ur fucking fans who are literal dehydrated corpses with unfortunately fast metabolisms that you! gave! us!

• 1f308.png HAPPY PRIDE ANGELS! 1f308.png MY FAV TIME OF THE YEAR 1f308.png I’M SO HONORED TO BE SO CONNECTED TO THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY VIA THE ANGELS, COLLABORATORS & FRIENDS. 1f308.png THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY HAS TAUGHT ME TO BE FEARLESS/BOLD/PROUD 1f308.png I THANK U ENDLESSLY FOR YOUR POWER AND INSPIRATION AND LOVE 1f308.png'happy PRIDE! hope ur loving the twit vids of my new song feat a homosexual(; gonna drop a new song and end the world tmrw!(;,,,, oke here's my new song its by BTS'

• I’M DYING I HAVE A SONG WITH@QUEENSCHRISTINE ON MY ALBUM AND ITS PROBABLY THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN ???! omg yea we loved the….phone recordings

• BORED SO I’M GONNA DROP A SONG TOMORROW & END THE WORLD 1f30e.png1f498.png R U READY ANGELS? 1f493.png where sis ? which world???? who is I ??

• ugh ok fine, i’ll admit it, i’ve made the best album on the planet and you’re all gonna gag when you hear it. 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png 'new song' #4 ???? or is that too ambitious 

• vroom vroom literally turns the angels into demons. fuck, I'm literally the best popstar. no charles the behavior was ***peak*** angelic, demons come out when a false pop prophet manages to lose the gays. the. GAYS!!!!!

y5G4i0v.jpg

I fucking love this so much. You are my kween

giphy.gif

Omg what the fuck......... First Blame It On Your Love, then Spicy and now Glow????? We truly are losing, where is the NEW MATERIAL? I thought we were done with all this old shit that already leaked ages ago why is she repurposing it 

not to be rude but ffs gone and 2099 it's right there

spicy and dream glow probably won't make it on the album

• I’M DYING I HAVE A SONG WITH@QUEENSCHRISTINE ON MY ALBUM AND ITS PROBABLY THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN ???! omg yea we loved the….phone recordings

y5G4i0v.jpg

Period ma’am oh my goddddddd

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

oh she featuring on a Pablo Vittar song? I STAN a feature artist! nocki monja would NEVA

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

oh she featuring on a Pablo Vittar song? I STAN a feature artist! nocki monja would NEVA

every cloud has a silver lining

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy