Fluorine

Charli XCX

sono qua solo da tipo 6 mesi e non so bene, sicuramente siamo in più di 3 ma di attivi penso sì. non sapevo neanche che fossi italiano lol

yess italianissimo eheh

siamo di più ma molti sono inattivi : (

aw I Tre Frocettini Italiani :fabcat:  :fabcat:  :fabcat:

Why is she just ignoring Florida like that? I’m heartbroken. :crai:

Like do I save every measly cent I own to drive 300 miles to Atlanta, just to get gay-bashed on the way to my car after the show? :(

I'm in Atlanta and probably won't have anyone to go with and hate going to concerts alone. My fiance hates small venues so he won't go with me :(

There was a Chicago date when i looked, October 12th at house of blues, but now its gone... wtf

YES I saw this too, so weird!!

The website had this date listed earlier today but now it’s gone. It’s not listed at all on the tour posters she posted :(

I really hope that they’re just changing venues or something. I don’t think it was a mistake, she’s playing Minneapolis the night before so she’ll be in the area. A couple ppl tweeted at her asking abt it so I hope we get an update on it soon

YES I saw this too, so weird!!

The website had this date listed earlier today but now it’s gone. It’s not listed at all on the tour posters she posted :(

I really hope that they’re just changing venues or something. I don’t think it was a mistake, she’s playing Minneapolis the night before so she’ll be in the area. A couple ppl tweeted at her asking abt it so I hope we get an update on it soon

i wonder if they booked it and then realized its built into her contract for Pitchfork festival that she cant perform in Chicago for x amount of months before and after the festival.

I haven't posted too much today because I had an exam but I LOVE THE COVER UGH (the only thing that I don't like I think that are the letters like the cover would be SO MUCH BETTER if she just kept the photo) also I FUCKING LOVE the tracklist ugh and the tour i already said it but she's coming to spain which means that I AM FINALLY SEEING HER THIS YEAR.

Also I love the video, it's weird af but a SERVE.

Ugh, charles I fucking love you

giphy.gif

Where does it say that?

My friend sent me a screenshot post-36364-0-63481100-1560455096_thumb.jpeg with dates but then i saw the charli updates twitter post somethkng witb a chicago date in october post-36364-0-25422800-1560455140_thumb.jpeg but then i looked on the official website link that charli tweeted and that date was removed post-36364-0-55671200-1560455380_thumb.jpeg so now idk

is it normal that the shows have an age restriction, like I thought her fans were the younger gay community? is it just everyone in their 20s?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

is it normal that the shows have an age restriction, like I thought her fans were the younger gay community? is it just everyone in their 20s?

its not her its the venues and yes its very normal for concerts to have varying age restrictions.

allie opening for her on a few select dates but no collab in the horizon... i see you charlotte

Charli said fuck gay rights

Remember how Allie commented on one of Charli's instagram posts asking to collab with her?  :deadbanana:

Charli said fuck gay rights

Remember how Allie commented on one of Charli's instagram posts asking to collab with her?  :deadbanana:

I remember the time she tweeted saying that if Charli wanted to really collab with her it would've happened already dkcksndj

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m