Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do you have snippets of these two? I've never heard of

Me neither :( Jungle had a snippet many years ago but I lost it we have an official remix tho. From killing moon we have the live itunes festival version which is gorgeous but we need the studio

Does anyone have the snippets from July 2018?? (rain over london, mona lisa, dance all night, shoes, bel air, etc)

they’re in a MEGA folder someone posted ages ago, i can upload a link later

Charlotte I Queen of Homosexuality said that we were gonna be sick of her by September so I assume she’s gonna drop shit in the meanwhile? I don’t get why the album is 3 months apart, imo an August release would’ve been much better, it doesn’t sound like an autumn record

Maybe 2 Singles a month? Or she might pull a last summer & pair Gone with an Unreleased & 2099 with one! I can see Gone getting Party 4 U & 2099 getting Party Party. With the main album singles both getting videos + all 3 being sent to Radio? Idk how we’d be sick of her!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Charlotte I Queen of Homosexuality said that we were gonna be sick of her by September so I assume she’s gonna drop shit in the meanwhile? I don’t get why the album is 3 months apart, imo an August release would’ve been much better, it doesn’t sound like an autumn record

album sales always decrease in the summer and unless you're really popular (like Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande) the album would probably tank if they'd pull up a summer release

giphy.gif

I really don't want her to do a Kim Petras... I wanna enjoy this campaign and not have the whole album before release.

Ideally we'd get 2099 as a buzz single and then Gone as the second official single (with music video), then a second buzz single before the album.

I imagine she has other collabs lined up and features, hence the feed you for 5 months straight.