Fluorine

Charli XCX

“Imagine if I officially released Taxi.... you guys would officially have nothing left to say to me”

There’s a track on Charli titled official ....... could it be taxi secretly renamed??? :O

She doesn’t say “you guys would officially have nothing to say” but like imagine...

I love Taxi as much as the next girl but I think the obsession with it is too much and I don’t get it?

She’s cute but we already have a demo that’s completely fine? I don’t get why people still want it

it's nowhere near even her best UNreleased song and some people think it's her best song ever i have to laugh i really do

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I love Taxi as much as the next girl but I think the obsession with it is too much and I don’t get it?

She’s cute but we already have a demo that’s completely fine? I don’t get why people still want it

i think we want the official ones because we want them as a collection on cd/itunes. Plus, the leak version is not lossless.

22.png

i think we want the official ones because we want them as a collection on cd/itunes. Plus, the leak version is not lossless.

+ turned out to be a fan favorite + its the number one song to be begged hardcore even after the leak something ctmp, bounce etc. could never make by themselves

The ones saying taxi doesn’t deserve a release are what’s wrong with the gay community... the toxicity in this thread is unbearable. People didn’t die at Stonewall for y’all to just not want an official version of Taxi

This is fighting for gay rights

The ones saying taxi doesn’t deserve a release are what’s wrong with the gay community... the toxicity in this thread is unbearable. People didn’t die at Stonewall for y’all to just not want an official version of Taxi

This is fighting for gay rights

i mean i totally get it but i would much rather hear her new and unleaked material. i don’t really see the point of releasing 3 years later now that the demo leaked.

it just hit me....Charli XCX...a popstar that amazing actually exists like...with a stage presence that amazing, with a stage name that cool, with pop music that inventive wow...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So February 2017 is Party 4 U and Official is Taxi! I’m so ready for being disappointed again :flutter:

And a couple of people keep trying to say Next Level Charli is Wanna Get Fucked Up because she says level in one of the lyrics lol.

She says party in blame it on your love so do y'all think that's gonna be party party????

And a couple of people keep trying to say Next Level Charli is Wanna Get Fucked Up because she says level in one of the lyrics lol.

She says party in blame it on your love so do y'all think that's gonna be party party????

we're so desperate sksjksjks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Did we say that its confirmed no. let the gays dream