Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hope Charli is able to do Sucker levels of promo for this album, or better. Talkshows/performances, TV spots, hopefully a single or two sent to radio... the misc. fashion stuff... maybe the Met Gala stuff was preliminary buzz and publicity, and it was mentioned it was her “first appearance” there, so hopefully she has more appearances there in the future ya know?

Atlantic needs to come through here. Like, you guys gave the ALBUM (and all that the word entails, right?) the green light, now be THERE for Charles! :crossed:

Catapult our queen to superstardom! :defeated: lol

honestly... 1999 could've been #1 in the uk for all i know, the song was #13 and she never performed the song anywhere over the UK

at the time, she could've performed in the X Factor, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, Alan Carr... if the locals (i'm looking at you paloma faith) can perform there, so could've charli

not really charli but somehow related: does anyone know something similar to soundcloud? i did a edit of drugs (bc drugs is THAT bitch and ABRA was one of the best collabs charli ever did) and it was removed bc of copyright but i wanted to share on my ig stories so people would see it :(

omg I know I've been super slow at uploading all of this but I went to charli's show in NYC early in June and it's honestly like the best fucking show I've ever been to and the tracklist is honestly perfection... like she literally played my 3 fav songs from pop 2 - I got it, track 10, lucky, and yes she played I love it but that song fucking slaps and being with a crowd with other angels is such a different experience than hearing it at her local shows and now I kinda love it :defeated:

anyways I recorded the whole show but it's like... kinda wild... she sings the English verse for Gone w/o Christine, the intro for vroom vroom, the transition between GNO and 1999... this show was on a whole nother fucking level and I still haven't recovered from it...

also.. if anyone that have the presale code and is gonna go to the first atlanta show... pls dm me i'm so desparate  :toofunny:

omg I know I've been super slow at uploading all of this but I went to charli's show in NYC early in June and it's honestly like the best fucking show I've ever been to and the tracklist is honestly perfection... like she literally played my 3 fav songs from pop 2 - I got it, track 10, lucky, and yes she played I love it but that song fucking slaps and being with a crowd with other angels is such a different experience than hearing it at her local shows and now I kinda love it :defeated:

anyways I recorded the whole show but it's like... kinda wild... she sings the English verse for Gone w/o Christine, the intro for vroom vroom, the transition between GNO and 1999... this show was on a whole nother fucking level and I still haven't recovered from it...

lmao cheers to you for actually singing along to Gone omg

X----into me, into you----X