Fluorine

Charli XCX

lmao cheers to you for actually singing along to Gone omg

skjsksjks it's so embarrassing u can literally hear me + the other gays thru out the whole recording we irritating...  :facepalm:

but also at 34:54 when this straight ass white cracker just jumped out of the crowd to the stage and charli was just playing it cool... the person behind me really said "she really picked the worst looking fag out of everyone" and honestly they're really not lying :deadbanana: 

i know this is probably annoying and been asked 2374932 times before, but from what ive gathered, this is the 'official' XCX World leaked tracklist.

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Good Girls

4. Bounce

5. No Angel

6. Taxi

7. Down Like Whoa

8. The One That I Die 4

9. I Wanna Be With U

10. Can You Hear Me?

11. Waterfall

12. Queen Lizzy

13. After The Afterparty

So in saying that, and i know this is a pain, but out of the dozens of leaked tracks from the last few years, which ones are actually outtakes from XCX World? at the moment i have all unreleased thrown into one big album on itunes and id love to properly sort the xcx world ones into its own outtake album/b side 

i know this is probably annoying and been asked 2374932 times before, but from what ive gathered, this is the 'official' XCX World leaked tracklist.

• Come To My Party

• Girls Night Out

• Good Girls

• Bounce

• No Angel

• Taxi

• Down Like Whoa

• The One That I Die 4

• I Wanna Be With U

• Can You Hear Me?

• Waterfall

• Queen Lizzy

• After The Afterparty

So in saying that, and i know this is a pain, but out of the dozens of leaked tracks from the last few years, which ones are actually outtakes from XCX World? at the moment i have all unreleased thrown into one big album on itunes and id love to properly sort the xcx world ones into its own outtake album/b side

Well i think the songs made through 2015-2017 are counted as outtakes

Heres my tracklist for my XCX World sessions album

1. When U Go

2. Rrring

3. Teenage Kicks

4. Glow

5. Paris

6. Want To Feel

7. Painkiller

8. Our Boyfriend

9. Bottles

10. It's My Party

11. Money Where Your Mouth Is

12. OFFLiNE

omg I know I've been super slow at uploading all of this but I went to charli's show in NYC early in June and it's honestly like the best fucking show I've ever been to and the tracklist is honestly perfection... like she literally played my 3 fav songs from pop 2 - I got it, track 10, lucky, and yes she played I love it but that song fucking slaps and being with a crowd with other angels is such a different experience than hearing it at her local shows and now I kinda love it :defeated:

anyways I recorded the whole show but it's like... kinda wild... she sings the English verse for Gone w/o Christine, the intro for vroom vroom, the transition between GNO and 1999... this show was on a whole nother fucking level and I still haven't recovered from it...

also.. if anyone that have the presale code and is gonna go to the first atlanta show... pls dm me i'm so desparate  :toofunny:

this is exactly how i felt at pop 2 nyc (and the aftershow omg that mess didn't die down until 3:30am, she and everyone remaining were off their asses). 

it's VERY easy to understand why she is the way she is when she delivers experiences like that. the fact she does tiny venues with dirt cheap tickets says a lot about her integrity, authenticity, and love for her art. 

also sis this video- i'm high as hell, put my headphones on, adjusted the eq on my headphone amp, blue neon light on… i'm ascending

THE ENTIRE FIRST MINUTE OF INTRO/VROOM VROOM-

tenor.gif?itemid=8111065

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Good Girls

4. Bounce

5. No Angel

6. Taxi

7. Down Like Whoa

8. The One That I Die 4

9. I Wanna Be With U

10. Can You Hear Me?

11. Waterfall

12. Queen Lizzy

13. After The Afterparty

ugh her mind....... 

• Come To My Party

• Girls Night Out

• Good Girls

• Bounce

• No Angel

• Taxi

• Down Like Whoa

• The One That I Die 4

• I Wanna Be With U

• Can You Hear Me?

• Waterfall

• Queen Lizzy

• After The Afterparty

This really isn’t a helpful answer but it would depend on what you would consider an outtake. Plenty of demos were recorded between Sucker and the XCX3 leak. Not all of them were meant for the album, and some were written in album sessions but never considered for the album. Vroom Vroom EP is entirely XCX3 outtakes but it was released and XCX3 wasn’t. Tracks like Rrring, Hate Myself For Loving You, When You Go Up(?), etc all leaked around the same time as the album but were meant to be features. So again its like completely up to you how you’d like to organize it.

also guys it's Die 4 and Down Like Wow, sorry for any confusion :rip:

This really isn’t a helpful answer but it would depend on what you would consider an outtake. Plenty of demos were recorded between Sucker and the XCX3 leak. Not all of them were meant for the album, and some were written in album sessions but never considered for the album. Vroom Vroom EP is entirely XCX3 outtakes but it was released and XCX3 wasn’t. Tracks like Rrring, Hate Myself For Loving You, When You Go Up(?), etc all leaked around the same time as the album but were meant to be features. So again its like completely up to you how you’d like to organize it.

tbh all tracks that aren't on that specific tracklist are outtakes.