Fluorine

Charli XCX

this this this this this

but for real if those leaked everyone would move onto asking for GNO Tyni version lol

Tbh that is the only other leak that I’d die to hear from the more recent stuff. Everything made from late 2016 - currently should take time to leak & I don’t expect them to leak for at least another 5 years. The only other leaks I’d ask for is older stuff like Atomic studio which would be pretty dope! As well as the title track True Romance.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i'm worried the big august leak will be the album

lbr, *if* theres a batch of leaks coming its obviously gonna be the discord-teased songs we have snippets of like White Mercedes, Champion, Party Party, Lipstick Mark, Million, Rare, Thrills, Liquor, Mona Lisa, 1000 Times, Cigarettes & Alcohol, Shoes, etc

but knowing charli im worried the album will leak :( hopefully not until at least a few days prior (since thats when most albums leak anyway)

i'm currently on vacay in bournemouth, so the pete tong version of GNO leaking is perfect :defeated:

aLSO I GOT TICKETS TO SEE HER IN NOVEMBER HEEELP

lABVyGE.png

i suggest y'all actually listen to that remix before making your judgments...shit SLAPS

tea! i don't get why people are so biased about remixes? some of them are so cool and interesting 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever