Fluorine

Charli XCX

Azealia can literally rationalize ANYTHING she says and it’s honestly incredible & insane.. like GIRL do you HEAR yourself...?!??!??

Charli will remain unbothered working with good + happy + successful queers while Ms. Banks stays mad about not getting a collab!

14417469274.gif

LMAO! It's not about Christian imagery, it's about ego, some confidence is fine, but thinking you are all that is kinda too much. I get why some might find it annoying.

But tell she deserves to die and fire in hell? I used to Stan AB but this girl is pure drama just to get some attention, she's not even a good artist and she's jealous cause Charli has carisma and a Fandom that she does not have and will never have! Cause she has like 0 fans and she makes a drama for everything just to get some 15sec of attention, that's why her label kicked out her a few days before Fantasea 2 was going to be released... But she told she leaved her label...

I mean she had it coming with these I am pop god, pop saviour type of bs

Girl shut up, every post you've made is dumb between Slayyyter's thread and now this one. 

BzhmW.png

I guess cutting up chickens in a closet only makes you crazy. miss me with your bullshit banks

I’m hollering

& now on Azealia’s story she’s talking about food poisoning & how she been throwing up for 3 days.... girl that’s called karma, that’s the ugliness and evil coming back to you........ she really STAYS looking for beef & drama. I don’t understand how she hasn’t exhausted herself yet because jesuschristgirl

14417469274.gif

Oh look, another power bottom with prolapsed butthole and acrilyc nails.

you stan sia how desperate can you be? go back to having half an album worth of fillers or something since its what you clearly want

you stan sia how desperate can you be? go back to having half an album worth of fillers or something since its what you clearly want

Did you really have to drag Sia  :toofunny:  :toofunny: Charli and Sia love each other let's not drag her into this