Fluorine

Charli XCX

leak party party instead guys!!! we'll have white mercedes in full hq when the album drops!!! party party on the other hand.... we'll never get it, so leak it. <3

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Wait. Why would we get Gone today? I thought she meant the single and music video will be dropping in July...

Also can she bring back the angel wings from Sucker era for the tour merch

Wait. Why would we get Gone today? I thought she meant the single and music video will be dropping in July...

Also can she bring back the angel wings from Sucker era for the tour merch

yeah, i also understood gone song and mv in july

Going to change my major to computer science and become a professor to get access to quantum computers to decrypt whatever spohie devices have TAXI  :defeated:  

charlie's angels trailer is out and charli is nowhere to be seen or heard. lucy lui stans LOST

right? imagine doing anything Charli's Angles and not including Charli the CLOWNERY 

idk where this “what if Next Level Charli is CTMP” thing came from but it’s NOT happening. CTMP is dead. It’s literally the worst song from XCX World, idg why people thirst after it so much.

qfrWuBl.png