Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m so mad when I wanted it to leak there was no trace of it now that it’s gonna be released people are suddenly good Christians? Fuck off

I was talking to this guy on Tinder. I thought I was going to have my "Blissing Me" Bjork moment but when he listened to Track 10 he didn't like it. I HAD to unmatched. He was strictly top so it was never going to work out. Anyways, Happy 4th of July and can't wait to get Gone XOXO  :hooker:

i hate that she just says “ don’t search me “ instead of “ don’t search for me “ unless she’s not enunciating but that shit bothers me

honestly she’s always been the queen of mumbling and not opening her mouth lol I remember it was so hard during TR days when we only had live performances and trying to figure out lyrics to shit

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

i'm wondering if they changed the album version of 1999 to remove the MJ line or if they kept it

I asked about that earlier in the thread and got roasted but she sings over it every single time now.

:spice:

The HMV Japan article about Charli's album mentions Bounce: https://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/1906281024/

その中には、スコットランドのプロデューサー、ソフィらを迎えたアヴァンポップEP『Vroom Vroom』や、きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅをフィーチャーした「Bounce」、アフィ、レイ、カップケーキことエリザベス・エデン・ハリスなど女性アーティストを多数ゲストに迎えたミックステープ『Number 1 Angel』、ジョー・ジョナスやパニック!アット・ザ・ディスコのブレンドン・ユーリーなどをフィーチャーした「Boys」(MVもチャーリー自身が監督)、そして、つい最近発表されたBTSのメンバーとの「Dream Glow」などが含まれている。
Among them are female artists such as Avanpop EP “Vroom Vroom” with Scottish producer Sophie et al., “Bounce” featuring Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Afy, Ray, Cupcake and Elizabeth Eden Harris. Mixtape "Number 1 Angel", Joe Jonas and Panic who met many guests. These include "Boys" featuring MV at the Disco (including MV's directed by Charlie itself) and "Dream Glow" with the recently announced BTS members.