Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bounce is also mentioned here and the info is from the manufacturer! https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_Charli-XCX_000000000456624/item_Charli_9968660 it's strange that Atlantic would send info that mentions Bounce.

For the past five years, she has been instrumental in creating tours and collaboration projects, producing and releasing singles, and in 2017 announced two mixtapes. Among them were avan pop EP “VROOM VROOM” with Scottish producer SOPHIE, “Bounce” featuring Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and a large number of female artists such as Uffie, Raye, and Cupcakke. Mix Gave "NUMBER 1 ANGEL", "Boys" featuring Joe Jonas, Brendon Urie, etc. (by the way, Music Video is also directed by Charlie himself), and "Dream Glow" with the recently released BTS members Etc. are included. In addition, as a live performer, he also made an impact as a performer, acting as an opening act on Taylor Swift's tour with 2017 Lollapa Loser and Camilla Kabello, and to accompany a SIA tour. 
(From manufacturer information) 

these descriptions probably just prove that it was supposed to be out after ATAP but it got canned, maybe they didn't get the memo?

Bounce shelved the whole Xcx World for a reason: the world wasnt prepared for this now look what everybody is listening nowadays? K-POP, J-Pop and all these vibes fits Bounce sound. They made the mistake to put bounce instead of ctmp which maybe could've been the perfect match

if its a bonus track it really doesnt matter; itd be a bonus for a reason

It should still fit in with the sound tho. Most bonus tracks ended up on the cutting room floor of that era's sessions, and got a second chance. This is a whole different sonic direction. It will literally feel like a cut and paste situation. If it had a contractual obligation, it should've been a monthly drop. But, maybe this album will fuse XCX3 and Pop2 together and it'll fit. I'll hold my final judgment until release.

Bounce is also mentioned here and the info is from the manufacturer! https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_Charli-XCX_000000000456624/item_Charli_9968660 it's strange that Atlantic would send info that mentions Bounce.

Ohh, I see... Atlantic wants to have their cake and eat it too. :crossed:

"We'll use the feature for publicity, but ehh we can't release it because reasons..."

They're so full of it... :facepalm: lol

October: 1999

May: Blame It On Your Love

July: Gone

August: 2099

September: White Mercedes

5 Singles!! 3 videos!!! We really getting treated! On top of this 2099 & White Mercedes could also get videos ugh! Such a good era! We’ve been fed with all the side features coming out too! Like Spicy, Dream Glow, XXXTC, & we still got another feature coming out soon! Fuck we’re being FED! We’re not even taking into account we might get more singles after release or the fact that the Japan deluxe might be new tracks! We’re EVEN getting a world tour with her OWN set list & amazing openers!! Ugh she deserves all the success & more I hope Charli does amazing on the charts.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Squirlfriends, I need help. I'm about to handpaint a Chorly t-shirt with new logo.

Which color suits better?

1. Light rosé (lilac towards pink)?

2. Light purple (lilac towards blue)?

I think n.1 goes more with the album cover but not really sure which to pick

post-24362-0-31907300-1562298509_thumb.jpg