Fluorine

Charli XCX

I honestly don’t get why one of them doesn’t just release it, plus SOPHIE can’t get pissed when people wanna hear more than just the 17 songs she has officially released. She has a 4 year old EP that I’m sure we’ve all played to death and a 9 track album with 4 filler songs. Bitch said we getting 3 more albums by the end of this year, bitch where? Don’t get all aggy because people wanna hear something that isn’t Hard or a Burn Rubber instrumental.

THIS

I actually can't wait to have my first listen of Charli! Ahhhhh, I still remember listening to Number 1 Angel for the first time and I'm so excited.

I honestly don’t get why one of them doesn’t just release it, plus SOPHIE can’t get pissed when people wanna hear more than just the 17 songs she has officially released. She has a 4 year old EP that I’m sure we’ve all played to death and a 9 track album with 4 filler songs. Bitch said we getting 3 more albums by the end of this year, bitch where? Don’t get all aggy because people wanna hear something that isn’t Hard or a Burn Rubber instrumental.

4 filler songs? bitch where

OOMH is Charli’s magnum opus as a curator and party music genius. Literally the song makes me feel as tho I just popped a molly. I will never understand how anyone could dislike that song.

OOMH is Charli’s magnum opus as a curator and party music genius. Literally the song makes me feel as tho I just popped a molly. I will never understand how anyone could dislike that song.

personally i think it's a good song, it's just sounds like a demo.

xMcVPI7.jpg

It sounds like a demo to me, I just feel like Sophie could’ve added a few more stems to make the song POP OFF like it deserved. Also personally just don’t think the hook is good enough to be repeated as many times as it is + Alma’s voice does nothing for me. & Charli is barely in the song.

14417469274.gif

personally i think it's a good song, it's just sounds like a demo.

Ah ok I kinda got that vibe when I very first listened to it. I actually didn’t like it first listen. But then it grew on me, I started to appreciate the subtleties and realized every single part of that song is a hook. Minimalistic songs like that really grow on me.

It sounds like a demo to me, I just feel like Sophie could’ve added a few more stems to make the song POP OFF like it deserved. Also personally just don’t think the hook is good enough to be repeated as many times as it is + Alma’s voice does nothing for me. & Charli is barely in the song.

Really? See I think Alma’s voice has never sounded better than it does on OOMH. I can’t imagine anyone else singing the chorus as good as she does(or as good as I think she does). And Charli’s part is smaller, but for me this is a case of quality over quantity, I think her verse and ad-libs go off!

Oomh is boring (great melody tho) + we're talking about Sophie the woman who produced rwm good girls taxi like... cmon

could anyone reupload the I Got It edit without Pabllo that was posted here please? I can only find YT rips :toofunny:

why would anybody want to destroy the masterpiece that is I Got It?

CONTROLO QUALQUER UM COM A MINHA BRUXARIAAAAAA