Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli has said like a million times that she hates her voice without autotune lol

Yeah and I call myself a faggot but ain’t no straight person calling me that

Like?

umru: charli almost didn't record because she didn't want me to hear her without autotune

y'all: OMG UMRU SAID OUR QUEEN CAN'T SING. I CAN'T BELIEVE UMRU HATES CHARLI AND US 

can y'all at least try to make sense...embarassing luv  :crossed:

!? i wondered if they'd read it wrong or :sadcore4:

Omg I wish she kept it 20 tracks long - double the length of the mixtapes. I normally prefer shorter albums but I think she could pull off a long project, especially with her whole releasing music in whatever way she wants thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlantic tried to convince her to cut it down. 

I think Atlantic are definitely the reason the album was condensed, also the reason 1999 was included on the final tracklist after she said it was a standalone single in many interviews this year... They want her to be commercial and appealing to the GP. I'm grateful we got 15 songs in the end.

However, this is Charli, she confirmed she's thinking about the next project and that fact that she keeps revisiting the 24hr album means the Charli outtakes with Rina and Grimes etc (if they don't leak) may be released or reworked for something else.

fuck umru for telling everyone that charli didnt wanna record with him hearing her without autotune. It’s because when charli does those screamy vocals with the autotune on, hearing it without the effects in the studio is kinda embarrassing.

Umru always has some weird shit to say & is constantly subliminally rude. He needs to come off his pedestal built of shit production

I’m just remembering that Anthony Fantano video where he read back Umru’s comment on the POP 2 review. Apparently he was upset that Fantano didn’t mention his production credit(s).

No hate, but it wasn’t exactly a great look... :toofunny:

How is Umru going to get mad at Charli fans for asking for songs that he teased? Should have never played them in the first place luv.

saying that he shouldn't get mad is the same as saying that Charli/SOPHIE shouldn't get mad when someone asks them for Taxi or whatever because they played it live multiple times; it makes no sense honestly

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif