Fluorine

Charli XCX

So... is there like an unreleased compilation of EVERYTHING? I feel so left out whenever I enter this sub-forum with y'all talking about all those unreleased songs and I have NO idea what anyone is talking about :thumb: Help a sis out

So... is there like an unreleased compilation of EVERYTHING? I feel so left out whenever I enter this sub-forum with y'all talking about all those unreleased songs and I have NO idea what anyone is talking about :thumb: Help a sis out

well no.

Yes i have one for all the audio thats leaked in the last 6 years or so, but for some reason the timestamps are fucked up on the songs.

but its all songs+ snippets + stems + instrumentals 2008-2019

saying that he shouldn't get mad is the same as saying that Charli/SOPHIE shouldn't get mad when someone asks them for Taxi or whatever because they played it live multiple times; it makes no sense honestly

Theres a difference between an artist debuting new material live to see how fans react (The Exchange songs) and Umru playing unreleased Charli at his shows with the knowledge that Charli probably doesn’t want to release the song (Party Party) just to get a couple more people to pay attention to his music.

Also I don't think Charli and SOPHIE should get mad when people ask them for Taxi, considering they played it in 2018, and have been telling fans since it debut that they want to release it. Same with Bounce, except they stopped acknowledging it.

WHY are Haim on the album? i literally cannot imagine at all how that song would sound like wot - soft-rock Charli?????? im good thnx

Haim's song with Calvin Harris (Pray to God) is pretty amazing, I don't think it's going to be soft-rock/alternative, it can be a full on bop, their vocals are great, if they do something soft-rock ish maybe it's something like Tove's Bitches.

Theres a difference between an artist debuting new material live to see how fans react (The Exchange songs) and Umru playing unreleased Charli at his shows with the knowledge that Charli probably doesn’t want to release the song (Party Party) just to get a couple more people to pay attention to his music.

Also I don't think Charli and SOPHIE should get mad when people ask them for Taxi, considering they played it in 2018, and have been telling fans since it debut that they want to release it. Same with Bounce, except they stopped acknowledging it.

SOPHIE literally played taxi 3 months ago

We didnt read anything wrong, it just feels kinda shady for him to be like OH SHE DIDNT WANNA RECORD BECAUSE SHE NEEDS AUTOTUNE

he couldve just said "we almost didnt record" and that wouldve been that

this

once a rat always a rat

we knew that he's a rat and using charli and ag to boost himself up! it might've worked had his music been good but it's literally recycled sophie-wannabe trash so no thanks! :D

2099 is gonna be the weakest track on the album. calling it from now

I hate that Troye is featured but I just can’t fathom this being true. Charli has ALWAYS delivered INCREDIBLE closing tracks for her albums/mixtapes.... I can’t imagine 2099 breaking that streak!

14417469274.gif

I still can't stop playing XXXTC, its so good omfg . IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BAD BITCH

One time i was so into the song i accidentally said the n word - o o p

........why did you include this part

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

can we leave umru alone please, if you don’t like him, ignore him, simple as that. i doubt he was trying to be shady by saying that they almost didn’t record bc of the autotune, i bet he thought it was a cute fact to say and that’s it. stop reading to much into things and stop getting offended just cause umru said it. i bet if sophie said the exact same thing or ag, y’all would be saying “omg cuties!!! aahaha so FunnY xD” so stop!

I honestly have no opinion on Umru, but I’m gonna have to second this. Do y’all not remember this direct quote from the fader’s Charli & AG interview in Dec 2017 ?

“CHARLI: For me, now, it’s a necessity. I record with Auto-Tune all the time, and I basically have done for the last three years solid. I feel very insecure singing without it. I feel nervous and really panicked. It allows me to be way more fearless when I’m in the studio, because I hate the sound of my own voice without it. I’ve really got it in my head that I have no pitch any more. I’m also the biggest Kanye fan. I think that has something to do with it.”

2099 is gonna be the weakest track on the album. calling it from now

why does charli say "never been rehearsed" when she performed gone at primavera even though she posted an instagram story of her rehearsing gone only hours before the show  :rip:

You’ve said this multiple times; feels like you’re really TRYING to hate this song before it’s even been released. Just wait until it comes out and give it a fair chance.

Personally I’m hoping every track is going to be great, so then even IF 2099 (or any other song) happens to be the “worst” on the album it would still end up being a good/enjoyable song.