Fluorine

Charli XCX

TIME PASSES BYEeeeeEEEEEeeeeeEeeeE ALOooNE IN PAaaaRADISEE YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A FANTASYY I NEVER CROSS YOUR MIiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIiiiiiINDDDD

:hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:  :hair:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i mean we've done it for every other song she's live debuted

we not I

I swore off watching live performances of new songs ever since WAY back when Lana debuted Body Electric & the studio final ended up being a flat disappointment...

There are bound to be production quirks & new things to notice about a finalized studio version that just couldn’t be heard in a live performance. Anyway, I don’t rly care if y’all think the song is trash - I trust charli’s judgement & track placement... I’m excited to hear 2099 even if its very existence is tacky. :toofunny:

14417469274.gif

I'm kinda surprised (and disappointed) that Charli isn't being put out on cassette, like it's the trend now and the fact Number 1 Angel / Pop 2 saw a cassette tape release.

What Sucker outtakes haven't leaked yet?

Better Than Your Last Thing, Lightning Bolts and I'm A Dream (demo or original) I believe... not 100% sure though.