Fluorine

Charli XCX

if they shot the feb 2017 cover art then probably it's a single too... she's really treating us

cover art for what?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm sure most of her 'stans' on here would say the same considering how critical they are when it comes to comparing the two

If I had to distance myself from Charli (impossible) & try to be completely objective, i’d still have to give both mixtapes at LEAST a 9/10...... but I mean obviously they’re both 10/10. Melonhead like never gives an album more than 8/10 from the chunk of his reviews that I’ve seen.

14417469274.gif

If I had to distance myself from Charli (impossible) & try to be completely objective, i’d still have to give both mixtapes at LEAST a 9/10...... but I mean obviously they’re both 10/10. Melonhead like never gives an album more than 8/10 from the chunk of his reviews that I’ve seen.

Very true. His comments recently have been calling him out for how safe a 7/10 rating really is, but I still see that has an upper-mark, so

Hasn't he said that 1999, BIOYL and Gone are now best tracks of the week in his videos? Album is shaping up for a very comfortable 8/10

Can we stop acting like 2099 is a confirmed single? Just because they shot a cover art doesn't mean it's going to be a single. It may have been planned as one, It may have been scrapped. Maybe they shot the cover while they had the chance incase they couldn't in the future and wanted to use it as a single. Maybe it was meant to come out before Gone but it got scrapped just like the Come to my party single treatment??? It's not like it isn't a possibility since CTMP had a whole entire ass video that got scrapped. For now we don't know the upcoming singles considering how bad Atlantic manages this poor girls career. Just some thots.

I think she only confirmed White Mercedes of being a single

Yup. She said it when she first performed it live. 2099 was "confirmed" by fans because it had a cover shot for it but as I said I feel like it was just so they could get a cover art ready incase they did want it to be a single.

Very true. His comments recently have been calling him out for how safe a 7/10 rating really is, but I still see that has an upper-mark, so

Hasn't he said that 1999, BIOYL and Gone are now best tracks of the week in his videos? Album is shaping up for a very comfortable 8/10

Except they aren’t, 1999 is underwhelming and BIOYL is the lesser rehash of a song she’d already released

As for the ratings Pop 2 is most definitely not a 7/10, he only gives high ratings to people like Radiohead and Kanye west because liking them makes him look like he has a refined taste because KW and RH are the Björk of gay people

I don’t understand the BIOYL hate on this forum like yes, Track 10 exists and it’s amazing but BIOYL is such a fun, catchy bop and it makes me lowkey sad that not many people in the cult feel that way! I played it to my local friends that love EDM and they LOVED this song and even played it at my bonfire!

1999 though... she can go somewhere else...

giphy.gif

Alright yall this asking for links shit will be no more pretty soon,

i’m completely done with a full masterpost and i just need somewhere to upload everything

stems unreleased demos etc etc

you're my hero omg

I think MEGA would work just fine