Fluorine

Charli XCX

i’m quite literally from Argentina, so yes i want her to collab with Rosalia.

But let me rephrase,

That aside the fact that Pablo’s music is sung in Portuguese, it’s factually low in quality. When correctly translated her lyricism reads like a thirteen year old’s fictional love story, but admittedly it fits with the caliber of her vocal talent

I didn't say that you don't speak spanish neither it was directly aimed towards you, I just quoted your post because it was the most recent one not because I was trying to attack you. I just wanted to make a point since I've seen lots of people saying something similar.

Also, insinuating that something is bad because it's written or sung in portuguese is kinda xenophobic. Yikes.

giphy.gif

Does anyone have the Pitchfork set on their Google drive or something? Or like a russian vimeo link? Please?

This! The Sharemania flops didn't rip Charli's (or Robyn's !!!!) set  :smh:

Also, insinuating that something is bad because it's written or sung in portuguese is kinda xenophobic. Yikes.

I literally never said just because it was written in Portuguese, it was bad. I said translated correctly, meaning, when I listen to songs in a language I don’t understand fully, I try to find the most accurate meaning in my languages, spanish or english, and I find the meaning of the lyrics.

If you’re illiterate, I’ll explain, lyric meaning doesn’t directly correlate with language. Sure, some languages have different meanings and translation, but overall, I dislike her repertoire of lyricism

Don’t call someone words like xenophobic when you can’t come up with a real defense

I literally never said just because it was written in Portuguese, it was bad. I said translated correctly, meaning, when I listen to songs in a language I don’t understand fully, I try to find the most accurate meaning in my languages, spanish or english, and I find the meaning of the lyrics.

If you’re illiterate, I’ll explain, lyric meaning doesn’t directly correlate with language. Sure, some languages have different meanings and translation, but overall, I dislike her repertoire of lyricism

Don’t call someone words like xenophobic when you can’t come up with a real defense

yeah, that's the meaning behind insinuating (and you have the nerve to call me illiterate, I have to laugh).

and so you're saying that you don't like his songs just because when you read the translation (something made by his fans) of her songs they don't make sense when they don't have to? I have to laugh............ again

oh, and please, don't quote this, I don't want to fight   :hooker:

giphy.gif

honestly love her she saw gays were obsessed with the gym and had unrealistic body expectations and eating disorders and wanted to partake in our struggle jesus who?

To be honest I don’t think her doing yoga/whatever is about having an Instagram body (although she loves showing it off on ig) and it’s more because her partying/drinking/ekhmekhmdruguseekhmekhm lifestyle… When you party that much your body literally begs you to make any kind of psychical activity and you feel more and more like shit so it’s actually a great way to not be totally destroyed by unhealthy lifestyle… you get best of both worlds ladies  :hooker:

To be honest I don’t think her doing yoga/whatever is about having an Instagram body (although she loves showing it off on ig) and it’s more because her partying/drinking/ekhmekhmdruguseekhmekhm lifestyle… When you party that much your body literally begs you to make any kind of psychical activity and you feel more and more like shit so it’s actually a great way to not be totally destroyed by unhealthy lifestyle… you get best of both worlds ladies :hooker:

Exactly! Like I’m very inspired to take better care of my body while I continue to do drugs! :toofloppy: :rip:

14417469274.gif

Exactly! Like I’m very inspired to take better care of my body while I continue to do drugs! :toofloppy: :rip:

It sounds funny but it actually works. I mean when you’re doing drugs like once a few weeks, not like everyday/every weekend lmao