Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sooo how many copies of Charli are ya'll getting? adjflkafajsklfj

I got the digital and the CD version. Hoping that she does merch bundles. I'm hoping for a target bonus track version so I'll prolly buy 3 at least.

knowing me, i'll probably get the digital, CD, vinyl aaaand the japanese CD :deadbanana:

lABVyGE.png

Y'all are literally missing the concept, the whole point of the cover was to give off a jesus-like aura because she saved the gays

Like it doesn't make sense to crop a sacred image

yes we get that, just saying this one looks nicer visually lol 

FzytWEW.png

yes we get that, just saying this one looks nicer visually lol 

ok I agree, the original is kind of idk empty? like imagine if they did a similar thing to what they did for XCX Word and designed a computer-like church behind her... the excellence... the catholicism... 

I'm conflicted, I have tix to the opening night of tour but Lana's first night of the NFR tour is the next day after and my friend in NY lives 5 mins from the venue. I can't do both  :ohno:

BzhmW.png

so after charli said we'd be fed before the album, we've gotten

— blame it on your love

— spicy

(— 2099 live)

— dream glow

— album pre-order

(— white mercedes live)

— XXXTC

— gone

(— plasma)

— flash pose

— 13RY soundtrack

she didn't lie :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

I'm conflicted, I have tix to the opening night of tour but Lana's first night of the NFR tour is the next day after and my friend in NY lives 5 mins from the venue. I can't do both :ohno:

Omg this is crazy I know. If I had the connections to get to the LDR NY date I would be struggling HARD like you right to decide but I can’t make it to New York so XCX it is! Plus I did Lana VIP last year so I feel like it’s time to be at a proper Charli tour.

H0bDaqU.gif

Omg this is crazy I know. If I had the connections to get to the LDR NY date I would be struggling HARD like you right to decide but I can’t make it to New York so XCX it is! Plus I did Lana VIP last year so I feel like it’s time to be at a proper Charli tour.

Tove Lo has that album release party on Sept. 19, I can't do NY-ATL-NY in a 3 day span. Fuck

BzhmW.png