Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys... my PM is open too

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request illegal download links to content intended for official release.

it's cute, sad and heart melting... everything that i needed from a Charli x HAIM colab and didn't know i would get

i'm kinda crying to be honest

it's probably one of the best uses of autotune too???? A. G. made it sound almost like Vocoder, it's heaven

Just because this isn’t the NFR Pre-Release thread doesn’t mean the same rules don’t apply! As it states in the official LanaBoards Rules available at any time under Help & Support and also included in your Welcome PM to review before posting, requesting illegal download links to content intended for official release is forbidden. Behave, everyone! Respect & support Charli and her work.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS