Fluorine

Charli XCX

The intro is kinda weird (in a great way ofc) and long. Omg Charli's voice is like, switching between the left and right audio channel

omg I loved the panning, 2099 >>>> tbh. The gays shouldn't have doubted it

someone post a link!!! 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal download links to copyrighted content officially released for purchase or streaming is not allowed.

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

Wow that was....different. Need to listen to it again with some speakers that actually have bass, cause on the phone it's so much less banger than how it seemed live, nice closer to the album tho. Don't think it's on the same level as Lipgloss and Track10 but it's only the first listen, T10 also didn't click with me on the first couple of months after it came out so...

5 days till Pop2.2  :flutter:   :hdu:

i really like it but im pretty sure as a whole, this song is going to be pretty unpopular. can already tell a bunch of gays will turned off by it not being a bop

i really like it but im pretty sure as a whole, this song is going to be pretty unpopular. can already tell a bunch of gays will turned off by it not being a bop

girl at first I read "a bunch of gays will be turned off by it not being a top" and I thought you were talking about Troye LMAO