Fluorine

Charli XCX

...but honestly it’s amazing that the album hasn’t leaked because we know Charli WILL find out like immediately & it would probably bum her out a little, so let’s try to avoid letting the album leak! Obviously do not spread links here if it does leak, but I would really prefer if we didn’t acknowledge it at all if it does happen to leak on another site.. take Charli into consideration!! She’s so proud of this album & rightfully so; it’s shaping up to be an epic body of work :flutter: & it would be a shame for it to leak so close to the release!! Charli deserves to release it herself plus she has blessed us with music all summer!!!!! So let’s be grateful, get hype, & be patient :cuteface: :legend: :flutter:

14417469274.gif

sooo, did we ever figure out what this is? https://dbree.org/v/77021c apparently it's fanmade but it really doesn't sound like it lmfao

omg this is beautiful, when is this from?? If it’s fanmade leak it???? :rip:

14417469274.gif

Sis are u ok?? Your taste has been so messy & all over the place lately! I say this with love! :ohno: :creep:

I don’t think my taste has been “messy,” I think like everyone else I listen to music, have my initial thoughts but continue to listen and change my mind about things, I don’t like just listening to something once and just making a sweeping judgement of it

giphy.gif