Fluorine

Charli XCX

imma keep it real witchall i could not care less about this album era at this point. i hate the cover artwork so goddamn much, all the single covers are equally uninspired and sloppy. i've barely streamed any of the songs for more than a few days because they just fall so flat for me, the writing is unrecognizable to the lyricist charli was with her earlier work. the production is watered down. grimes and fka twigs are both releasing progressive pop music right now, if i wanted to listen to a song with troye sivan or haim or clairo i would go listen to troye sivan or haim or clairo. maybe the solo tracks will save it for me but i am extremely underwhelmed. UNGRATEFUL FANS YADDA YADDA U ARE JUST MAD BC U ARE ANGRY SHE DIDN'T RELEASE XCX WORLD no bitch i just don't like this music

This is a lot of emotion for something you don’t care about

imma keep it real witchall i could not care less about this album era at this point. i hate the cover artwork so goddamn much, all the single covers are equally uninspired and sloppy. i've barely streamed any of the songs for more than a few days because they just fall so flat for me, the writing is unrecognizable to the lyricist charli was with her earlier work. the production is watered down. grimes and fka twigs are both releasing progressive pop music right now, if i wanted to listen to a song with troye sivan or haim or clairo i would go listen to troye sivan or haim or clairo. maybe the solo tracks will save it for me but i am extremely underwhelmed. UNGRATEFUL FANS YADDA YADDA U ARE JUST MAD BC U ARE ANGRY SHE DIDN'T RELEASE XCX WORLD no bitch i just don't like this music

ma'am this is a wendy's

XPo3CNC.jpg

https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/1171480412327038976?s=20

of fucking course it would start being sold early in brazil....... no words :deadbanana:

how is twigs releasing progressive pop when her latest single has been produced by skrillex and jack antonoff? :lmao:

]

Good thing there is literally 100 other pop girls to stan!

how is twigs releasing progressive pop when her latest single has been produced by skrillex and jack antonoff? in what dimension is sky releasing solo music? :lmao:

not even going to entertain that delusional twigs comment with an answer but what i will say is you should actually read the comment you intend to drag someone for

She is most likely getting dropped/leaving after this album anyway. I swear her contract will be up? + I can't see her wanting to stay with Atlantic and I can't imagine she's exactly profitable for them apart from the odd hit. I hope she leaves

She is profitable as a song writer and her music is profitable because they don’t give her any budget. There is literally zero overhead for most of her music lol

I doubt she’ll leave Atlantic

not even going to entertain that delusional twigs comment with an answer but what i will say is you should actually read the comment you intend to drag someone for

calm down miss thing, i wasn't about to read all of that whole perched monologue.... delusional? it's facts you can google yourself bih! :teehee:

the writing is unrecognizable to the lyricist charli was with her earlier work.

hmm okay please elaborate? ‘Cuz idc about the rest of your opinion but this struck me as immediately incorrect - I could reference multiple songs from the past few years that prove charli’s current lyrics are not unrecognizable from her past work.

also twigs’ new song is literally a mashup of her old work except there’s now a trap beat & boring rap feature... LOL

so plz enlighten us with the details of how twigs / grimes new shit is apparently so much better than charli’s???

:w8ing:

14417469274.gif