Fluorine

Charli XCX

MY "CHARLI" ORDER SHIPPED!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

i just checked and MINE TOO omg how long until it gets to us  :defeated:  I goes through a bunch of cities until ti gets to mine omg  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

Can't wait to hear Charli in lossless quality  :defeated:

i bought some stupid expensive headphones for this event!

ME RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVALWkVHxxE PARTY PARTY NON STOP BITCHESZZ

How are you guys gunna listen to Charli for the first time?

Are you waiting for it to be released in your country?

I'm a stoner and I've been on a tolerance break for 2 weeks because I plan on getting high out of my mind and listening to the album on full blast in my car stereo  :flutter:

Then I'm going to get even more high and listen again with headphones  :flutter:  :hooker:  :flutter:

I'm a stoner and I've been on a tolerance break for 2 weeks because I plan on getting high out of my mind and listening to the album on full blast in my car stereo  :flutter:

Then I'm going to get even more high and listen again with headphones  :flutter:  :hooker:  :flutter:

Being realistic, waiting till midnight in my own county is TOO much  :hooker:  I'm gonna have to become a New Zealander, but I'm going to blast it on my good speakers 

Also - independent gave it a 4/5!

"There’s more gurgling, rattling percussive unease on the cyborg strip-club themed "Shake It", featuring raps from Big Freedia, Cupcakke, Brooke Candy & Pabllo Vittar over beats first buried deep in the track’s concrete foundations then suddenly bursting into the foreground. The terrific "Click", featuring German singer-songwriter Kim Petras and Estonian rapper TOMM¥ €A$H, is a brag-jam, heavy on the revving and gear grinding, with the dull-ding of a metronome keeping pace in the background. It ends in a mechanical squirm of sci-fi sound effects. " 

Shes coming

omg this sounds AMAZINGQ!!!

I'm listening when I wake up tomorrow  ( wish i could wait i'm too impatient ) and omw to school, full blast!

New review in

"But the coolest parts of the album are when Charli XCX goes to the next level, like on “Click” and “Shake It,” which aren’t really songs as much as they are robots stuck in a blender and left in a monsoon."

bich i'm crine i can't wait for these two to melt my brain 

can i just say i am so surprised this album hasn’t leaked. like yeah so what we’re gonna get it in a couple hours from NZ and technically the album is out no matter which way you look at it, but sis really lasted all the way! like she won

can i just say i am so surprised this album hasn’t leaked. like yeah so what we’re gonna get it in a couple hours from NZ and technically the album is out no matter which way you look at it, but sis really lasted all the way! like she won

if it doesnt leak in the next 5 hours, its probably gonna be one of the first albums in recent times that hasnt leaked before its initial release which is so weird

lol my internet provider OUT OF ALL DAYS/TIMES is experiencing an outage in my area just my luck...

but fuck that y'all best believe i'll be in starbucks or running up a 100$ mobile hotspot bill tmmr to get this album NOBODY STOPPIN RIBBIE XCX

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

but it isnt really a leak since it will officially be released there and the rollout will begin worldwide. id consider it a leak if it wasnt released anywhere officially yet

That’s true, if it were to leak prior to NZ I think it would have by now tbh. Even Taylor’s leaked before and we know how secure she is about her music, it’s so strange it hasn’t leaked (in a good way of course)

That’s true, if it were to leak prior to NZ I think it would have by now tbh. Even Taylor’s leaked before and we know how secure she is about her music, it’s so strange it hasn’t leaked (in a good way of course)

if you think about it, this is how album rollouts are supposed to work. like isnt it weird that we’ve sort of trained our minds to think like “oh we’ll have the album a couple of days before cuz it’ll leak” and then the one time it doesnt, its our own personal hell having to wait for it? im shook thinking about how upset i am cuz i actually have to wait for the proper day it releases lol

The album sounds so beautiful to listen to it all together, except that 1999 doesn’t fit in with the album at all! Listening to it from start to finish it just sounds so jarring.

that was inevitable tbh there was no way 1999 was going to flow within the tracklist no matter where it was placed. Does the rest of it flow though? I’m worried about that, especially w BIOYL