Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all do know that if the leaks didn't happen and XCX World was possibly released it wouldn't even be like the leaked tracklist right? We'd have Boys & BIOYL on it and "fan favorite" Taxi wouldn't even be included.

From December 2016 interview:

What was the leaked tracklist??

i can't wait to get fuuuuucked up at her tour omfg

i shall be learning every lyric in preparation

I get so anxious about this but I will just wait for the first gigs so we have the setlist and I can focus on the ones she is performing lmfao

Tommy Cash slander will not be tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man gave us Delicious and X-Ray he deserves the world

Also Cool 3D World!! That song is magic

None of those songs have any business being on Choli. There's no way they actually fit in with all the other tracks.  Maybe if most of the album sounded like 1999 or BIOYL, but it doesn't.  

i have to partially disagre. we have 5 IN THE AM UUMRU RMX, why don't we talk about it? omg i forgot it. gonna add it to my verion of the album, maybe after Click or Shake it?

ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ooh

I ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ I ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ₐₗₗ ₒₙ YoU

Ỉ̵̝ ̷̤̔s̵͈̚h̵̺̋a̶̫̓k̷̯̉è̷̢ ̸͖͆i̶͚͌t̴̠̋ ̵̩̄Ị̷́ ̸̠̀s̴̰̒ḧ̶͚́ȁ̷̦k̸̖̏e̵͉͋ ̴̤́i̸̖̿t̸̤́ ̷̲͊I̴͖͝ ̵̫̓ș̶̈́h̷̲͘ã̶̢k̸̬̀e̷̬͆ ̶͈́ǐ̸̖ẗ̸̖ ̷̭̅O̶͇̕Ò̶̼H̶͇͑

(que heavy panting)

i think i can hear satan. also your avatar gives such an aura to you posts, i llove it

Tommy Cash slander will not be tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man gave us Delicious and X-Ray he deserves the world

also let's not forget iconic  COOL 3D WORLD with special guest our beloved charlotte and her iconic vroom vroom references

btw, i've been spamming my locals followers with instastories of snippets with considerations/explanation of each track all evening long, they'd bettere fucking stream that shid tomorrow, or imma cross them out from existence :crossed:   :burn: