Fluorine

Charli XCX

just watched an unboxing video for the cd... wtf is that booklet where is timothy luke

I knew it was a poor package. Even TR and Sucker got better booklets + photoshoots included. Atlantic paying Charli dust once again. At least I hope the money they saved producing cardboard digipacks is invested in MV's for this era

This album was originally going to be 20 songs, and then I cut five because I was thinking it’s too long for people to engage with. Whether those [five songs] become part of next album... they probably won’t, they might become something—I don’t really know, but I’m just ready to start making the next album and have been for two months now.

the way she has her chunky sneaker on our throats and won't let us breathe 

:defeated:  :defeated:

I knew it was a poor package. Even TR and Sucker got better booklets + photoshoots included. Atlantic paying Charli dust once again. At least I hope the money they saved producing cardboard digipacks is invested in MV's for this era

For the last time, digipacks cost MORE to produce

Liz really just stole Charli’s signature pose on IG & thought I wouldn’t notice??? :smh:

sksksksksk

guys when she's releasing the merch teased on insta live some weeks ago? 

Probably on her tour? I doubt it will even be online before that.

sksksksksk

Probably on her tour? I doubt it will even be online before that.

i hope she releases them online

the shirt on the bundle is kinda ugly and don't even ship to my country lol i really want some charli shirt

I like that on Metacritic, "Charli" is already #8 in most "discussed/talked about" albums of the year. Not sure what that metric is going off of, but that's pretty cool anyway... Generating buzz!!

omg and it went up to 83! (thought it was an 82 but i got bad mem)

I WANT MERCH WTF WHERE IS IT!