Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do y'all think Charli could release some unreleased tracks next year if Charli succeeds successfully? (even though it is lol). I mean, Atlantic is all about making more money, and if Charli sells really well etc then I see no reason for them not to release such highly requested songs such as CTMP, Bounce etc

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Do y'all think Charli could release some unreleased tracks next year if Charli succeeds successfully? (even though it is lol). I mean, Atlantic is all about making more money, and if Charli sells really well etc then I see no reason for them not to release such highly requested songs such as CTMP, Bounce etc

she literally said those songs were tainted and that she can't look at them anymore during the interview... 

giphy.gif

she wouldn't release those songs if there was a gun to her head and huck was suspended over a vat of acid

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

ok let me say i’m kinda scared for my concert cause i know everybody is gonna go HARD and sometime i just like to stand there and watch so i’m like mentally preparing myself for the clownery that is gonna take place. and tommy is opening my date and i just know she’s gonna start tommy and everybody is gonna go crazy

what's your date if you don't mind me asking?

she literally said those songs were tainted and that she can't look at them anymore during the interview... 

still they made a revamped version of CTMP last year for which they even shot a video. wtf Choli

anyways, i'd rather get Dance all Night, Attention, Bricks and a new Sophie track maybe. Getting XCXWorld officially it's really pointless, except for the fact that it would be more handful having it on streaming services and not on local files.

it amazes me how tommy ruined two of the best songs of charli's career 

disgusting

couldn't have said it better myself sis :sky: the audacity to think that he's a talented rapper?? idk who's worse him or jay pork 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7