Fluorine

Charli XCX

She probably thinks this is a *real* tour as opposed to the N1A and Pop 2 shows, she probably feels like as this is a “proper” tour she has to cater to the locals, I’m surprised she isn’t doing Fancy

but like, what locals? not to shade or anything, but it's not like the GP is checking on her anyways, her shows are 98% stans. so I Love It over No Angel, for example, which has been teased on the merch and stuff, makes no sense

(also if I recall correctly didn't she say a while ago she would never play Boom Clap/I Love IT during her own shows? maybe I'm wrong)

So my partner and I broke up last night which means I'll be using this as an excuse to guilt-trip my friends into listening to Charli for the sake of cheering me up! Promotional king in me SNAPPED 

also I Don't Wanna Know is hitting me so hard.... sigh.. 

giphy.gif

So my partner and I broke up last night which means I'll be using this as an excuse to guilt-trip my friends into listening to Charli for the sake of cheering me up! Promotional king in me SNAPPED 

also I Don't Wanna Know is hitting me so hard.... sigh.. 

I'm so sorry to hear that, if you ever need anything my dms are open! Hope you better sis  :kiss:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

My life is currently somewhere in between Official and IDWK... I have been in an on and off situation ship with my best friend who has had a boyfriend for 5 years. We are in love but he just can't leave his boyfriend. They only see each other every few weeks and we see each other almost every day. It's secret, it's beautiful, but it breaks my heart every time  :crai: