Fluorine

Charli XCX

Cross You Out sounds perfect after Click. I had the album on shuffle & the drums + synth on CYO hit so much harder after the crazy outtro on Click. Rearranging the tracklist is fun, I want to find a way to make it flow so that I don’t want to skip any song, even 1999 & the remixed BIOYL. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

Click escalated to be my fav song from the album omg that production, the mouse click sounds... the flavour. How come ppl are saying this album is noisy and irritating? Imagine having no taste at all. Thnk u atlantic for letting our girl release this experimental project. Its what she deserves

Click escalated to be my fav song from the album omg that production, the mouse click sounds... the flavour. How come ppl are saying this album is noisy and irritating? Imagine having no taste at all. Thnk u atlantic for letting our girl release this experimental project. Its what she deserves

taste sis! autotuned traffic noises won

Ajay said she skipped Kim’s part in her reaction because she refuses to react to Kim because of Dr Luke, sigh

U probs saw some fake twitter account, there are several. Ajay listened to xxxtentacion and defended chris brown and all that so i doubt she's ignoring Kim cause her music's produced by Dr Luke.

If she did say that then.. hmmm.. interesting.. she had no problem reacting to someone who bragged about nearly killing a gay man for looking at him and beating up his pregnant girlfriend

qfrWuBl.png

GNO would've been the lead single if the movie it was made for wasn't thrown in the trash.

bounce was going to be the 2nd single released in april 2017 and had a planned video which was never shot. the jimmy kimmel performance made a huge impact on the label's thoughts on the album as a whole. she may have said it's "alive" in her eyes, but it was definitely not the case for the label.

she also played bounce during the vevo interview in may 2017 thinking that the album was coming soon, when that was not the case.

she says she would've released the album if it didn't leak, but I don't think that's necessarily true. there were already so many problems with the label, the producers involved, sophie, and charli's attitude towards her management and label management. 

A movie?

U probs saw some fake twitter account, there are several. Ajay listened to xxxtentacion and defended chris brown and all that so i doubt she's ignoring Kim cause her music's produced by Dr Luke.

If she did say that then.. hmmm.. interesting.. she had no problem reacting to someone who bragged about nearly killing a gay man for looking at him and beating up his pregnant girlfriend

Ah maybe, I saw it in a comment on the video

giphy.gif

Cross You Out sounds perfect after Click. I had the album on shuffle & the drums + synth on CYO hit so much harder after the crazy outtro on Click. Rearranging the tracklist is fun, I want to find a way to make it flow so that I don’t want to skip any song, even 1999 & the remixed BIOYL. :cuteface:

i completely agree. i feel like the way the album was sorted was really lazy and weird