Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wish her label would put a little money into promoting her more the radio and tv interviews she does are really great but like a few billboards and spotify adverts in a good amount of major cities wouldn't be hard right? I wanna see huge posters of her in my city (manchester) but there's none like wtf is up with that? I remember when christine and the queen's album came out it was literally plastered all over my city with posters and billboards everywhere! 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO WENT TO ONE OF THE SHOWS:

After you get the bracelet, can you leave the venue and come back later? Also, at what time of the day do they hand out the bracelets?

Thanks!

at mine there was a guy at the venue who kept counting like every now and then and when it got right to 50 he gave them out and that was like at 10. and they let us leave and came back at the time they said

GUYS, I MET MISS XBOX LAST WEEK!

Sorry for the late post, but I met and saw Charli last Tuesday in Austin and it was literally a dream come true!!!

Omg I've had like the shittiest year ever this past year, but finally meeting my idol has made me happier than I have been in a long time and I'm still starstruck slkdjflsdjf

SHE HELD MY (CUSTOM ORDERED) SOPHIE FAN AND LOVED IT

AS WELL AS MY HAND PAINTED NEXT LEVEL ROBBIE SHIRT

Literally one of the first things she noticed was my rainbow SOPHIE fan that I had custom made and ordered off daftboy.com cuz ya know, SOPHIE has zero merch of her own, and she totally

flipped the fuck out in joy and wanted to hold it and pose it for me!!! sdljflsdjfls AND SURPRISINGLY she loved my NEXT LEVEL ROBBIE tank that I painted in like 10 min lmao fuck 

I GOT FEATURED ON HER INSTAGRAM STORY THE NEXT DAY

Ok so after having like the craziest/best day ever, I woke up the next morning hungover as shit from all the alcohol/Adderall from the previous day to everyone being like "omg you're on her story!!!"

and i was like omg WHATTTTTT and SHE/WHOEVER ZOOMED IN ON ME GETTING LIT TO I GOT IT sldfjlsjlajf FUCK see link below

https://uTHOT/qb5fu

AND SO YEA BASICALLY I CAN DIE NOW

She was the sweetest person ever and even though they rushed us super quick, I could def tell she really really cares about her fans and loves us so much as well as our enthusiasm for her music and our gayness.

Just wanted to share this with you guys!! Pls no mean/nasty/shady comments, this was an amazing experience for me and def something much needed for my declining mental health lmao okay byee!!! <3

ycBi1f2.jpgwnSyg4m.jpg5R5g6HY.jpgGuWNNpB.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

omg i forgot how different the final version of Bounce sounded, im so sad ;(

https://www.reddit.com/r/xcxheads/comments/91d2t8/here_guys_have_the_jimmy_kimmel_bounce/

i really do hate to be that queer but like...... imagine the world we'd live in today if she had been able to release the original xcx3. like that shit really could've changed the game

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

leak bioyl (solo demos + ft stefflon don), 1999 solo in hq and shoes/would you in hq. bloomforyou? eclipse? dennis? diplo? it's been over a year... leak them

fdI7vLE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

bIZyMFi.gif

omg i forgot how different the final version of Bounce sounded, im so sad ;(

https://www.reddit.com/r/xcxheads/comments/91d2t8/here_guys_have_the_jimmy_kimmel_bounce/

Idk what differences are you guys hearing all the time, idk if it's me cause I heard 3848459 demos and different remasters by you, but the only differences between all of them are the pop city version and the changes in the names on Lyrics or the bridge, but then it sounds the same! 

I mean... How will we know when we hear the correct final one?