Fluorine

Charli XCX

LMAOOO my friend and I were on class with our headphones on, not even listening to the teacher and speaking loudly while waiting for White Mercedes, but once we watched it  :toofunny: omg it was the most awkward silence ever, it was so bad!!!!!! What a tragic video for one of our favorite songs

oh no :( there's too much going on in the video, i love the overall mood/vibe i just think they should've stuck to fewer elements. i also wish the video matched how the song is quite emotional :/ it's too busy

i feel like this amount of scenes/elements would've matched 2099 better and the 2099 video pace/style would've suited WM better, if that makes sense lol?

edit: i still enjoy the video, iconic 

is official going to be the next single?

Well.. she was deciding between Official and WM. Tbh they are both good songs but now that WM is out she should release a pop banger like *ClIcK* and official is an amazing song to be the last single + finish this era next year imo

is official going to be the next single?

imho official should've been a single instead of wm but i reckon wm is a way to reach the locals

the next single should be something more different like click or shake it

i'm dreaming of a i got it / shake it double feature, it could work perfectly if they all could get together and do something vroom vroom-esque on the video, a room full of queer people and queens

i can't stop watching the mv for WM  :defeated:  the FIREWORKS, the FABRICS, the MONSTERTRUCK!! (oh and lets not forget about them beats lolol)

She looked so pretty and it was pleasant viewing experience for me.  CANT WAIT  FOR OFFICIAL MV

What a cute video! It’s definitely better than most of her other videos, at least the ones from this era. But I agree with what somebody said recently - that Charli could use a better visual team to help her music videos be a little more exciting.

My favorite Charli videos..

Superlove

Vroom vroom

I’m really not into music vids in general tho, so I don’t mind that they aren’t Charli’s strong point as an artist. Her music always delivers & that’s what matters to me. I just know that the music videos we never got for N1A would have all been career highlights.. what a missed opportunity. :poordat:

My tea is that an official remix would chart better than the original

Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais remix WHO?!?!!?

14417469274.gif

My tea is that an official remix would chart better than the original

types is coming  (i can only wish...) :defeated:  if it's not coming out it can leak :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

bIZyMFi.gif

"so hot, burn the place down

give you what you need" is one of the best parts from the new album... idk why the angels hated warm, it sounded kinda bland at first but it gets better everytime you listen to it :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif