Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli should've released "Charli" with the 2018 songs (including 1999 and bioyl) in 2018 and "XCX" this year with songs like Click, NLC, Shake It, 2099 (all the songs on charli except 1999, bioyl, official and wm)... + Lucy Liu,Party Party and that song umru played recently

bIZyMFi.gif

Party Party

Just Like Lucy Liu

and now Taxi???

EDIT: also the new/old song umru also played about poppers

Theory ; she's reapproaching the XCX World concept now and will release her next project 'XCX' in 2020.

Is there a link for Lucy Liu?

She just played Taxi (Final) before her NYC Show

https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharlihq/status/1186453497618862081?s=21

explain me whats wrong in making the live bpm the studio bpm? seriously, it sounds soo much better than this. like i'd get it if it was like 220bpm...but its prob 120 or whatever... :facepalm: feels like a joke

what's happening with Plasma? was that just some NTS exclusive?

this.

btw, she's definetly not "just trolling", otherwise she'd play the deme that was linked her, not the latest version with 2018/19 vocals that she apparently didn't have. there's something going on

The vocals are the same from the demo(our demo is a lil pitched), only the production is diff. Btw she's been teasing taxi like forever, she perfomed it live during the pop 2 shows and we thought we were getting it as a single of the month but... nothing + this year on instagram before the album came out. Id rather see this as trolling and keep my clown suit in my wardrobe

lol

atlantic's giving her money/letting her do a netflix series, 

which that alone is a cool idea, don't get me wrong, 

........but about nAStY CHErRy of all things

...but yet they wouldn't hand over the coin/allow for XCX World come to fruition  :facepalm:

hmmm i mean i guess sis??  :toofunny:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

The vocals are the same from the demo(our demo is a lil pitched), only the production is diff. Btw she's been teasing taxi like forever, she perfomed it live during the pop 2 shows and we thought we were getting it as a single of the month but... nothing + this year on instagram before the album came out. Id rather see this as trolling and keep my clown suit in my wardrobe

thes new vocals are waaaaaay less nasal than the demo's, and there's more autotune. like you can tell they where rerecorded around the time of 5itm and the monthly drops

lol

atlantic's giving her money/letting her do a netflix series,

which that alone is a cool idea, don't get me wrong,

........but about nAStY CHErRy of all things

...but yet they wouldn't hand over the coin/allow for XCX World come to fruition :facepalm:

hmmm i mean i guess sis?? :toofunny:

The fact that you think think Atlantic is funding this is comical and just goes to show that you people will literally say absolutely anything on here.

thes new vocals are waaaaaay less nasal than the demo's, and there's more autotune. like you can tell they where rerecorded around the time of 5itm and the monthly drops

are you deaf lmfao?????

xMcVPI7.jpg