Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli slowly monopolizing the world of independent/innovative artists over time using VVR and her netflix series about the artists signed to it is a future I want to live in...

I want a cuckoolander revival

I like where your head’s at! :defeated: :defeated:

:toofunny:

Seems to be an unreleased song from the Charli sessions. She posted part of the lyrics and we can hear the one for “My fans like music and poppers”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHi99t1XkAA3lWB?format=jpg&name=900x900

The fact that you all are complaining that she got a Netflix series (which she clearly has a huge part in + a producer credit) after continuously talking about how little marketing budget she has is astounding. Its like weird that you don’t understand how huge this is.

brain dead f4gg0ts worms for brains seriously.  :$ poor charli  :deadbanana:

No Angel is widely regarded as one of Charli’s best songs

oh no yeah but im saying some fans still streamed the fanmade edits instead of the official release. i think that would happen with taxi lol

They should just release a version with the speed as the leaked one to make everyone happy, simple solution  :popcorn:

it's definitely very sad how my 414 plays of No Angel didn't give her any coin because they released a slowed down version  :flop:

I just PERSONALLY think that when you compare some of her PC Music style songs side by side, that had live versions, they sound objectively better at the faster tempo. Not even just because that was the first way they were heard...

They just pop off that much more. Vroom Vroom is a shining example. I think the way they’re written and arranged, just the stylistic qualities of the music itself, I almost feel like the faster tempo is warranted, if that makes sense. Like it almost feels necessary, if the music is truly going to “pop” like it’s intended... but that’s just my opinion.

Ok so we need to talk about something and that is how Charli is always stage diving and crowd surfing at her shows... literally NO other pop girl would EVER! :defeated:

We love our transcendent punk queen. :flutter: :flutter:

MØ says hi