Fluorine

Charli XCX

sorry if this has been brought up all ready but didn't she say at one point she was going to be nonstop feeding us new music all the way through October or sumthin? bc its October and all we got was Click No Boys Version and some Spicy remixes :toofunny:

She was feeding us non stop almost every week with album singles and features and then a full lenght album + click with slayyyter. Let her breathe

I love how she just admits to being a troll.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she never released taxi out of spite to the fans over XCXWORLD, but she’s also a generous legend so she just might surprise me.....

14417469274.gif

I love how she just admits to being a troll.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she never released taxi out of spite to the fans over XCXWORLD, but she’s also a generous legend so she just might surprise me.....

I feel like Charli is just in-tune and really understands the power of connecting being relatable with her fanbase. So regardless as to what she does with it, she’s still going to have all of us crazy fans no matter what lol.

Imo if shes playing this fan favorite song every night is because she knows she will be hard harassed everyday. If she did want to bury this song she would never play it nor mention it even if the fans are still begging online. Or shes just crazy and doesnt care about the everyday "release taxi" tweets

Imo if shes playing this fan favorite song every night is because she knows she will be hard harassed everyday. If she did want to bury this song she would never play it nor mention it even if the fans are still begging online. Or shes just crazy and doesnt care about the everyday "release taxi" tweets

Let's face it... having a bunch of crazy fans begging you to release a song is NOT a bad problem to have. :toofunny:

idk but sometimes i wonder if the reason why charli doesn't release a song like taxi it's because she knows the fanbase can have access to it (the leaked one) if they search for it, i mean, there was a lot of links on the replies when she asked for it, i remember her saying something along the lines of not releasing p4u because "it leaked" even though it didn't so i wonder if she really thinks that way and it's just playing to be ~nice~ since people were asking for it but have actual 0 plans on releasing it 

idk but sometimes i wonder if the reason why charli doesn't release a song like taxi it's because she knows the fanbase can have access to it (the leaked one) if they search for it, i mean, there was a lot of links on the replies when she asked for it, i remember her saying something along the lines of not releasing p4u because "it leaked" even though it didn't so i wonder if she really thinks that way and it's just playing to be ~nice~ since people were asking for it but have actual 0 plans on releasing it 

let's spam her with party 4 u and tell her it never leaked

bIZyMFi.gif