Fluorine

Charli XCX

cannot believe XCX World is still a topic of discussion  :toofloppy:

Why do people need to be so pressed when XCX World is brought up???? The event of the leak and those unreleased songs happened so it's always gonna be talked about. Even if those songs did ever get released the leak and the XCX World phenomenon are gonna be talked about no matter what.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Why do people need to be so pressed when XCX World is brought up???? The event of the leak and those unreleased songs happened so it's always gonna be talked about. Even if those songs did ever get released the leak and the XCX World phenomenon are gonna be talked about no matter what.

This. If the album had been released properly we’d be talking about it...we have the full album, so we’ll talk about it

giphy.gif

I’m fine with talking about XCX World but it does get annoying when it gets brought up every time she does something. Charli will post a video of her getting a coffee and some people on this forum will be like “oH sO aTlAnTiC cAn lEt hEr gEt cOfFeE bUt wOnT rElEaSe xCx wOrLd” when its clear that shes moved on and has no interest in that project anymore.

https://soundcloud.com/user-288415009/legend

Is this charli??? it kind of sounds like her and i thought it said "AG" but it actually says "AJ" and then it says "KYRI" which is the name of the uploader. might just be an independent artist but i thought it was charli for like a day. sounds a bit like her and even if it isn't (most likely isn't) it's still really similar to her style and im obsessed with this song.

https://soundcloud.com/user-288415009/legend

Is this charli??? it kind of sounds like her and i thought it said "AG" but it actually says "AJ" and then it says "KYRI" which is the name of the uploader. might just be an independent artist but i thought it was charli for like a day. sounds a bit like her and even if it isn't (most likely isn't) it's still really similar to her style and im obsessed with this song.

definitely not Charli

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

charli really feels like xcx world but way better. i really think she did try to emulate its vibe despite it leaking, but in the pop 2 universe… and i'm not sure she was expecting pop 2 to leave the mark it did. definitely the right direction for her and i'm glad charli ended up the real xcx3. she demonstrated GROWTH. (i just wish she broke 81 on metacritic for universal acclaim)

side note: i need to know everything about february 2017. when i meet her again i will be stanning. 

I hate it when we fight

for 7 days n 7 nights

You tell me all these pretty lies

Cus you like to see me cry

Don't deny it

i love this... i can hear charli singing this ugh :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif