Fluorine

Charli XCX

What do you all think of (the idea) of Charli collabing with LIGHTS?

OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEES I'D LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: some post-apocalyptic PC banger omg skin & earth straight to the future

that pic she posted in the orange / yellow bra .... wow wow wow. Am I going straight???! Definitely not lol but I’m still in awe of how stunning Charli is.. I really don’t mind the bangs when her hair is longer everywhere else, I really love her hair in that pic

&& I’m hoping the secrets she’s referring to have to do with music / music videos & not just the tv show! :flutter:

All the gays waking up to how Charli is gorgeous queen of the straights too... I didn't know if we'd ever see the day.  :toofunny:

OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEES I'D LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: some post-apocalyptic PC banger omg skin & earth straight to the future

I liked her new song with Travis Barker. Has a nice dreamy sound. But yeah, I don't feel like her older stuff is too far removed from the True Romance sound, or at the very least, Charli's and LIGHTS' styles could maybe mesh in an interesting way...

That means yall hoes are hoarding 20 steps?

no one has the 24 hour album. don't be fooled by attention seeking weirdos posting fake lyrics  :facepalm:

LEAK HER NOW!!! I've been waiting since 2013

you ask this once a week please chill out. nobody obviously has it and it was most likely never recorded..

no one has the 24 hour album. don't be fooled by attention seeking weirdos posting fake lyrics :facepalm:

you ask this once a week please chill out. nobody obviously has it and it was most likely never recorded..

Ikr.... at least we have the live recording. I heard that some old Charli engineer had the studio version many years ago but we dont know if its true.

hello gays i know about five charli songs and only bought a ticket to see her today and got m&g after being there for five minutes... :hooker:

You go girl

no one has the 24 hour album. don't be fooled by attention seeking weirdos posting fake lyrics  :facepalm:

Girl I love what you have been doing and all the insight you’ve been giving us but please... people had Charli months before the release and you know it so don’t act like people don’t have the 24h album cause I would bet my right arm on it