Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm disgusted. i already was sad because of what happened to the girl peed on the last week

her team needed to be more serious about what people can bring to these encounters, but i don't expect anything from them so i hope Charli posts about what happened

I can’t believe this is real... people are out of their minds

I'm sorry but like........if they weren't "doing it for clout" why did they have her pose for a picture with them and then post it online.........like just own it an apologize?

image0.png

I can understand the sentiment behind this and honestly, if Charli was okay with taking a picture with his mom's ashes, I think that's fine but I also think he should've reconsidered his request.. idk, I guess I'm overall pretty neutral about this, same with the enema since it was new... although that person should've also reconsidered...

giphy.gif

This is beyond craziness and kinda disgusting imo. Imagine thinking dragging ur mother's ashes to a m&g would be fun and cute like???!??! Im done

I was thinking about this and don’t even know what to say. Lost a mother must be one of the most awful things we can experience as human beings (almost lost mine some years ago) and I know that people can react in different ways but using humor is just... so strange. That’s just how I feel tho.